Port Townsend is home to both children in need and awesome people who want to help! If you are one of those people, the easiest way to benefit kids in need of help is donating a used car that you no longer need. Wheels For Wishes benefits Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington with your generous donation. We transform an unwanted vehicle into a dream come true for kids right here in Port Townsend. Proceeds from the sale of your car will go toward making dreams come true for local kids with life-threatening medical conditions.
Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) car donation organization. This charity program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into a dream come true for children in the Seattle area and all over Washington, including Port Townsend. Instead of dealing with all of the hassle that goes into selling your car, car donation provides an easy alternative.
Wheels For Wishes Offers You Benefits Too!
- We will pick up your vehicle for free nearly anywhere in Washington and Alaska, including Port Townsend!
- Because we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt!
- You will know that simply donating an unwanted vehicle helped to make a dream come true to a kid who really needs it!
Wheels For Wishes has one mission: help every single child with a life-threatening medical condition live a happy, normal life through a life-changing dream come true.
Some Port Townsend kids may have a dream to explore the outdoors at Fort Worden State Park or Chetzemoka Park. Others may be more interested in the Port Townsend Marine Science Center. No matter how big or small their wish is, no matter where or what it may be, you can help make dreams come true for local kids with your generous donation!
Make Dreams Come True With These Steps
Helping kids to live their dreams is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- First, call us at 1-855-701-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Then, we’ll get in touch with you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Washington, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we will mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Make sure you keep it and use it to deduct your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12 a.m. on the first day of the year count for this tax year, so this is the best time to donate a car.