Don’t let that rusty old truck just sit in your driveway, when you can make a local child’s wish come true. Our car donation program turns all kinds of vehicles, even old, beat up trucks, in to wishes for local kids. If you are paying insurance and registration for a truck that rarely gets used, eliminate your costs and donate it to help a great cause. Get a great tax deduction by donating your truck to charity and supporting your local Make-A-Wish® at the same time. Donating your truck is also supporting the green movement, so it’s a smart and helpful alternative.
When you donate your truck to charity, you’ll be eligible for an itemized charitable tax deduction on your federal tax return. Review our Vehicle Donation FAQs or call your tax advisor for more information regarding a truck donation tax deduction. We pick the truck up, handle all the details and make it a whole lot easier than putting an expensive ad in the paper, and then going through the stress of trying to sell the truck. If you attempt to trade in your vehicle, you may find that a dealer isn’t willing to offer much for the truck. The best part about donating your truck is that we pick up the truck free of charge! Your donation will help us grant the wishes of local children with life- threatening medical conditions between the ages of 2-1/2 and 18, and you’ll also benefit as well.
Your charitable truck donation will help make kids’ wishes come true!
Eight reasons to donate your truck to our Make-A-Wish Charity Truck Donation Program
- We are an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) organization, which allows you to qualify for a full tax deduction.
- We are a reputable and well-known charity – The funds generated from your truck donation are used to grant the wishes of local kids by benefiting Make-A-Wish. Make-A-Wish was founded in 1980 and has affiliates worldwide.
- We handle all of the paperwork for you – We take care of the title transfer and also the paperwork required in order to receive the charitable tax deduction on your tax return.
- Fast, free pick-up and towing – We will come and pick up your truck for free, even trucks that don’t run! Some exceptions do apply, such as needing a trailer to tow a boat, so feel free to contact us to verify.
- We accept most vehicles – Cars, trucks, vans, fleet vehicles, trailers, boats, RVs, SUVs, and motorcycles.
- It’s green – you are recycling your truck.
- You are making a wish come true – Your donation will benefit a local child in your community.
- Best of all, it’s easy! You eliminate the hassle of selling your truck.
Make your donation today and make a wish come true! To donate your truck, call us anytime at 1-877-431-9474, or use our online truck donation form.