Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Missouri, and helping kids across Missouri and in Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Johnson, Franklin, Miami and Linn Counties making up the greater Kansas City metropolitan area in the northeast section of Kansas.
Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Overland Park area and all over Missouri and Northeastern Kansas. If you have an old car you’re looking to get rid of, car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Plus, we’ll do everything for you, so we make donating a car so simple! Best of all, your old car will be turned into a wish for a child in Overland Park.
Our Vehicle Donation Program Takes Care Of Everything And You Get A Tax Deduction:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Missouri even St. Louis.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help an Overland Park child.
Do you have an old car sitting in your driveway that you want to get rid of but don’t know how to do it? Would you like to do something to help a child with a critical illness in the Overland Park area? We can help with both. You can donate your car today and help make it possible for children right here in Overland Park to enjoy the world around them. Whether it’s visiting the Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens or the Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead.
For children, every positive experience is priceless. For many of these children, though, taking part in some of these activities is out of reach without help. That’s where you come in. Your car donation enables Make-A-Wish Missouri to use the proceeds to benefit the lives of children in Overland Park and make their wishes come true.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Missouri Kids
Every child is important and so is every donation. We make the donation process simple by providing information on exactly how to donate a car. We provide the forms you need and we’ll even pick up your vehicle, free of charge, so you don’t have to worry about getting it to us. We can save you from having to worry about advertising your car and dealing with the hassle of trying to sell it. We take care of all the details for you. Your car donation also qualifies you for a sizable charitable tax deduction on your federal tax return.
If you’re ready to get rid of that unwanted vehicle in your driveway and make a difference in the life of an Overland Park child, then give us a call. The generosity of caring people like you makes it possible for us to do what we love to do. We can turn the donation of your rusty old car into the fulfillment of a wish for a child. What could be better than that?
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Missouri or Northeastern Kansas, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.