Residents of Salina have a great way to help kids in the community, and all it takes is a simple car donation! If you’ve been holding onto an unwanted car in Salina, today’s the day to put it to good use. Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit car donation program that turns your unwanted vehicle into funding for Make-A-Wish Kansas. If you have a car, truck, boat, RV, motorcycle or other vehicles, donate it to Wheels For Wishes today.
Why Choose Wheels For Wishes?
Wheels For Wishes gives you an easy way to give back to local kids, but we also offer you great benefits for donating your car. When you donate a vehicle, you’ll enjoy:
- Free towing of your vehicle from anywhere in Kansas even if your car doesn’t run anymore. We pick up cars from Wichita, Topeka, Lawrence, Manhattan and everywhere else.
- Acceptance of nearly any vehicle. We’re able to take most cars regardless of their age, condition, make or model. We even take boats, motorcycles, and campers!
- A great tax deduction. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Wheels For Wishes gives you the maximum possible tax deduction for your donation.
- Customer service from start to finish. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about donating a car, title paperwork or your tax deduction.
- The great feeling that comes with supporting kids in Kansas with your car donation. No matter how Make-A-Wish Kansas uses the proceeds they receive from your donation, you can rest easy knowing it’s for a great cause.
Rather than holding onto an unwanted vehicle or stressing over trading it in, donate it let Wheels For Wishes take care of all the details for you!
How To Donate A Car In Salina
Donating a car couldn’t be easier, and Wheels For Wishes is here to help. We’re ready to take your donation at any time!
- Start the donation process by calling 1-855-385-9474 or using our online car donation form. We’ll work with your schedule to find a convenient vehicle pick-up time.
- Just let us know where the car is and we’ll take it from there. With car donation, there’s no need to fix up your car beforehand. We take care of all the necessary details so you don’t have to.
- Save your tax deductible receipt when it arrives in the mail. Use your receipt when doing your taxes so you can get your tax deduction.
That’s it! In just a few minutes your car donation can be on its way to doing good in the community.