Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Kansas. We turn the proceeds from cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs and boats into funding that can help children from Manhattan and all across Kansas. Your vehicle donation will make a difference in the life of a local child and car donation is the perfect alternative to selling or trading in an automobile.
We accept vehicles regardless of make, model or condition. Even if your car no longer runs, we can accept it and turn it into funding for your local Make-A-Wish. Our no hassle approach will take away the stress of selling a vehicle and when you donate to Wheels For Wishes you can be sure your used car donation is being put to good use.
Get The Most Out Of Your Car Donation, Our 100 Percent Tax Deductible Program Includes:
- Free pick-up or towing of your vehicle from anywhere in Kansas, including Manhattan, Wichita, Topeka, Lawrence and Salina.
- The knowledge that your vehicle donation is helping a child in Kansas.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your vehicle donation. Unlike many other programs, we are a fully-registered IRS 501(c)(3) car donation charity.
- A simple and stress free vehicle donation process.
Help Manhattan Children When You Donate
Even if you don’t feel like your used car is worth much, give us a call and see how far your car donation can go. We are committed to making the most out of every vehicle donated to Wheels For Wishes. Your donation will help children across the state, and might even help a child in your Manhattan neighborhood. It is easy to donate! Car, truck, RV, ATV, motorcycle or boat, your gift will make a huge difference in the life of a Kansas child.
With the Marianna Kistler Beach Museum of Art, the Kansas State University Gardens, Sunset Zoo and other attractions, Manhattan is a great place to be a kid. Local kids also enjoy heading to Kansas State Universities’ Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium, Bramlage Coliseum, Tointon Family Stadium and the Ahearn Field House to watch their favorite local athletes.
For children living with medical conditions, however, it’s sometimes hard to enjoy just being a kid in Manhattan. You can make a difference for these children by donating your car to Wheels For Wishes. You will feel great knowing the proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code, benefiting Make-A-Wish Kansas.
Donate A Vehicle In Manhattan In Just Three Easy Steps
Whether you make your donation online or by phone, you can make a child’s day brighter when you donate to Wheels For Wishes.
- Give us a call today at 1-855-385-9474 or fill out our easy vehicle donation form online. Experienced vehicle donation representatives are available right now to help walk you through the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Within 24 hours of the next business day you will be contacted to arrange for your free vehicle pick-up. At no cost to you, we can tow your vehicle from anywhere in Kansas.
Finally, we will mail you a receipt to be used to deduct your car donation from your taxes at the end of the year. Now is a great time to donate a car! Any donation received by 11:59 p.m. Dec. 31 will count toward that same tax year. Don’t wait, help make life better for local kids with your car donation today.