Donate A Car In Olathe, Kansas To Help Make-A-Wish Kids
If you’re ready to get rid of an unwanted vehicle in Olathe and make a difference in the life of a child, then we have a great opportunity for you. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Missouri, and helping kids across Missouri and in Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Johnson, Franklin, Miami and Linn Counties making up the greater Kansas City metropolitan area in the northeast section of Kansas.
Our charity vehicle donation program accepts cars, boats, RVs, motorcycles, Jet Skis, trailers and more. The proceeds received from these vehicle donations are given to Make-A-Wish Missouri, which helps kids throughout Missouri and northeastern Kansas. If you have an old car you’re looking to get rid of, car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Plus, we’ll do everything for you, so we make donating a car so simple! Best of all, your old car help grant wishes for local kids.
Give us a call. The generosity of caring people like you makes it possible for us to do what we love to do. We can turn the donation of your unwanted car into something great for local children. What could be better than that?
How Much Do I Get For A Car Donation?
Do you have an old car sitting in your driveway that you want to get rid of but don’t know how to do it? Would you like to do something to help a child with a critical illness? We can help with both. You can donate your car in Olathe today and help make it possible for children in your area to enjoy the world around them. The many benefits of car donation include:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Missouri or northeastern Kansas, even Springfield, Missouri.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Professional and friendly service that makes the donation process easier.
- The knowledge that your Olathe vehicle donation will help kids in need.
Every child is important and so is every donation. We make the donation process simple by providing information on exactly how to donate a car. We provide the forms you need and we’ll even pick up your vehicle, free of charge, so you don’t have to worry about getting it to us. We can save you from having to worry about advertising your car and dealing with the hassle of trying to sell it. We take care of all the details for you. Your car donation also qualifies you for a sizable charitable tax deduction on your federal tax return.
How Do I Donate A Car In Olathe, KS?
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Missouri or northeastern Kansas, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31st count for that tax year.
Have Kansas car title questions? We have you covered. Our title department can handle almost any title questions you may have. Check out our Kansas Title FAQ page.
For children, every positive experience is priceless. For many of these children, though, taking part in some of these activities is out of reach without help. That’s where you come in. Your car donation enables Make-A-Wish Missouri to use the proceeds to benefit the lives of children in Olathe and make their wishes come true.