Donate Your Car In Springfield, MO; Benefiting Make-A-Wish Kids
Do you have an old car sitting in your driveway that you want to get rid of but don’t know how to do it? Would you like to do something to help a child with a critical illness in Missouri? We can help with both. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas. Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has been working to help grant the wishes.
Our charity vehicle donation program helps turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into funding for children’s wishes. This helps children in the Springfield area and all over Missouri, such as Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Columbia and more. A Springfield Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no-hassle approach takes care of all the hard work for you. Car donation is made simple when you call Wheels For Wishes!
Benefits Of Donating A Car In Springfield
When you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, we proudly offer many great benefits that you can’t receive when getting rid of cars in other ways.
- First, you receive FREE pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Missouri and northeastern Kansas, even Overland Park, Kansas.
- We handle all of the Missouri DMV paperwork for you.
- Second, Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donating your car to us means that you get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Just donate your car by 11:59 p.m. Dec. 31 to receive a tax deduction for the current tax year. And third, we have professional staff who work hard to make the donation process simple for you. We can answer any questions you may have about towing, tax deductions or what kinds of vehicles you can donate.
- Best of all, the proceeds from your donation help local kids because we benefit Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas. For children, every positive experience is priceless. For many of these children, though, taking part in some of these activities is out of reach without help. That’s where you come in. Your car donation enables Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas to use the proceeds to benefit the lives of children in Springfield and make their wishes come true.
How Do I Donate A Car In Springfield, MO?
Here’s how to donate a car in Springfield, Missouri:
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your free vehicle pick up!
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. There’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.
Have title questions? Our title department can walk you through almost any title issue, click here to see the Missouri Title FAQ.
Every child is important and so is every donation. We can save you from having to worry about advertising your car and dealing with the hassle of trying to sell it. We take care of all the details for you. If you’re ready to get rid of that unwanted vehicle in your driveway and make a difference in the life of a local child, then give us a call. The generosity of caring people like you makes it possible for us to do what we love to do. We can turn the donation of your rusty old car into the fulfillment of a wish for a child. What could be better than that?