Donate Your Car In Lawrence, KS To Help Make-A-Wish Kids
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas. Donated vehicles like cars, trucks, RVs, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles and boats can help make a difference for kids in your community.
If you have ever given any thought to donating a car, now is a great time to make that donation. Not only does car donation save you time, money and energy, but you will also be helping a local child in your community when you make your donation to Wheels For Wishes. Car donation works as a convenient alternative to selling or trading-in your vehicle. Our no-hassle approach will take care of the stress of selling your vehicle for you. Help a child today by making the choice to donate your car.
Your Lawrence Car Donations Have Made 11,563 Wishes Come True Nationwide
Wheels For Wishes can collect your vehicle, regardless of its condition, from anywhere in Kansas. Even if your car has been sitting idle in your driveway for the past few months, Wheels For Wishes can put that vehicle to good use by turning it into funding for your local Make-A-Wish.
If you are considering upgrading your vehicle to a new model, you can make a difference with your used vehicle. Wheels For Wishes can quickly process your paperwork and award your tax deduction letter and we will collect your car without disrupting your already busy life. The donation process makes recycling your car simple!
Get The Most For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100 Percent Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of your vehicle from anywhere in Kansas, including Wichita, Topeka, Manhattan, Salina, and Lawrence.
- Receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your donation. Unlike many other car donation programs, we are a fully-registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service will make the donation process simple and hassle-free.
- Feel great knowing you have helped a local Lawrence child.
What great memories do you have from growing up in Lawrence? There is so much to do, from celebrating a Jayhawks victory to enjoying a Thursday Brown Bag Concert in the streets of downtown Lawrence – this is a great city to make memories. Unfortunately, some children are living with medical conditions that can keep them away from these important experiences.
How To Donate A Car In Lawrence, KS
Making a donation to Wheels For Wishes is simple. Whether you choose to make your donation online or by phone, you can make a difference in your community.
- Start the donation process by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or by filling out our easy online vehicle donation form. Experienced vehicle donation representatives are available right now to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- We will then contact you within 24 hours of the next business day so you can arrange for your free vehicle pickup. We can tow away your vehicle from anywhere in Kansas, all at no cost to you.
- Finally, you will receive your tax deductible receipt in the mail. Save your receipt to deduct your donation from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation we receive by 11:59 p.m. Dec. 31 will count toward that same tax year. There has never been a better time to donate a car than today!
If you have Kansas title questions? Check out our Kansas Title FAQ page. Our title department can walk you through almost any title issue.
The Wheels For Wishes car donation program gives its proceeds to Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas, the organization that grants wishes for Kansas kids. No matter how Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas chooses to use the proceeds from your donation, you can be sure it will help give local kids a better life. You might not think your car is much, but your run-down vehicle could make a difference for a child in your neighborhood. Give us a call today!