Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Michigan. We help turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into aide for children in Lansing and all over Mid-Michigan. Car donation is a great alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. The best part is, we take care of all of the hard work for you. We make it easier than you thought possible to donate a vehicle.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Michigan.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Mid-Michigan child.
We work hard to make the most of every donation. So, even though you might think of your vehicle as nothing more than a “junk car,” in our hands we can help turn it into assistance for a local child. We offer a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your automobile, and we accept all vehicle donations whether they are running or not!
You’re Helping Mid-Michigan Kids
Your vehicle donation could help kids from Iona to Fowlerville, Mount Pleasant to Jackson, East Lansing, Okemos, and every corner of the capital city. Your gift can make the difference in the life a Mid-Michigan child, and you may even end up helping a child you know. While our services are great, it’s not nearly as great as the feeling you’ll get when you see your old car is being put to good use. Not only that, but we make everything about donating a vehicle easy.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Michigan Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-370-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced representatives are always available to help with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange your pickup! We tow any vehicle, nearly anywhere in Michigan (even Detroit), at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this for your tax deduction at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.