Kalamazoo is a great place to be a kid, with the town’s museums, theaters, and festivals. However, not all kids are well enough to enjoy all that the area has to offer. Many kids who spend long periods of time in the hospital don’t get to enjoy all that childhood has to offer. If you’d like to give back to these kids in Michigan, it’s easy to do so with a car donation to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish® Michigan.
Why Donate Your Car In Kalamazoo
- Free towing of your vehicle from anywhere in Michigan. Whether you’re in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo or anywhere else, we will come pick up your car!
- A great tax deduction. Since Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you will receive the maximum possible tax deduction by donating to us.
- A hassle-free way to get rid of a vehicle you no longer want. When you donate your car, you can avoid the stress of trying to sell your car or trade it in. Donate your car instead, and we will take care of all the details.
- Professional service that makes the donation process easy. Our representatives are available at 1-855-370-9474 to help with any questions you may have.
- Acceptance of nearly any vehicle, even if it no longer runs. We can accept most cars, trucks, boats, RVs and motorcycles regardless of their age or condition. Even if your car isn’t in great shape, it can still make a difference for Michigan kids.
We Make It Easy To Donate Your Car
- Start by calling 1-855-370-9474 to speak with a donation representative. We’ll answer any questions you may have about donating a car to charity, and we’ll also schedule your free vehicle towing.
- Alternatively, you can make your donation online by filling out our online car donation form. If you choose to donate online, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to schedule your vehicle towing.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning your car or making repairs. Just remove personal items you want to keep and we’ll take care of all the rest.
- Look for your tax deductible receipt to arrive in the mail. Hang onto your receipt until tax time, when you’ll use it to claim your charitable tax deduction.