Donate A Vehicle In Detroit, Michigan To Help Make-A-Wish Kids
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Michigan. Our charity vehicle donation program turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into assistance for local children in the Detroit Metro area and all over Michigan. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you. It doesn’t get easier than this to donate your car.
You Benefit From A Detroit Car Donation
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Michigan.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle could help a Metro Detroit child.
We work hard to make the most of every donation. So, even though you might think of your vehicle as nothing more than a “junk car”, in our hands we can help turn it into help for a child in need. We offer a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your automobile, and we accept all vehicle donations whether they are running or not!
Your Detroit Car Donations Have Helped Provide Make-A-Wish With Over $76 Million Resulting In 10,188 Wishes Granted Nationwide
Your car donation will help kids from Flint to Ann Arbor, Westland to St. Clair Shores, Warren, Sterling Heights, Dearborn, Livonia, Troy, Southfield, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Sterling Heights and more. Your gift can make the difference in the life a Michigan child, and you may even end up helping a child you know. The best benefit that we can provide is letting you know your old car is being put to good use. Not only do you get that, but we make the process of donating a car as easy as possible.
We make sure your donated vehicle helps children here in Michigan. You might see these kids cruising down Woodward in Grandpa’s convertible when the weather’s right. Maybe they’ll be at Comerica Park trying to catch a foul ball, or Ford Field on Thanksgiving Day. You might spot them at the Joe staring in awe on the auto show floor, or cheering on the Wings. We are committed to helping local kids. Anywhere around town you go, you just might see a child that you’ve helped, and that’s what makes this program special.
How To Donate A Car In Detroit
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Michigan, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.