Detroit Car Donation Can Help A Make-a-wish kid
Detroit, Michigan car donation is an easy way to help Make-A-Wish kids and get you some great benefits! Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Michigan. Our charity vehicle donation program turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into assistance for local children in the Detroit Metro area and all over Michigan.
Detroit car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you. It's never been a better time to donate your vehicle.
You Benefit From A Detroit, MI Vehicle Donation
Car donation helps grant wishes for local Detroit kids facing critical illness. Our donation representatives make us the best car donation program. You get to help Make-A-Wish kids and you can get a great tax deduction for the community service of donating an unwanted vehicle.
But it's not just tax benefits! You get all these benefits for donated cars in Detroit, MI:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Michigan.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charitable donation. Unlike other car donation programs we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Our professional service makes the donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle could help a Metro Detroit, MI child. That's what makes us the best car donation program in Michigan!
Free Pickup Anywhere In Michigan
Wheels For Wishes comes to you with free towing of your car from anywhere in Michigan including:
- Grand Rapids
- Ann Arbor
- Sterling Heights
- Clinton Township
We get the most out of vehicle donations including a tax deduction for you
We work hard to make the most of every donation. So, even though you might think of your vehicle as nothing more than a "junk car", in our hands we can help turn it into help for a child in need. We offer a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your automobile, and we accept most vehicle donations whether they are running or not!
You get a tax receipt reflecting the sale or fair market value of your donation. We get the maximum proceeds for your unwanted vehicle and donate them to Make-A-Wish, helping children in Detroit, MI!
Your Detroit Car Donations Helped Provide Make-A-Wish With Over $110 Million Resulting In 13,367 Wishes Granted Nationwide
Help kids from Flint to Ann Arbor, Westland to St. Clair Shores, Warren, Sterling Heights, Dearborn, Livonia, Troy, Southfield, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Sterling Heights and more. Your gift can make the difference in the life a Michigan child, and you may even end up helping a child you know. What a good use of community service!
The best benefit that we can provide is letting you know your old car is being put to good use. Not only do you get that, but we make the process of donating a car as easy as possible.
We make sure your donated vehicle helps children here in Michigan. You might see these kids cruising down Woodward in Grandpa's convertible when the weather's right. Maybe they'll be at Comerica Park trying to catch a foul ball, or Ford Field on Thanksgiving Day.
You might spot them at the Joe staring in awe on the auto show floor, or cheering on the Wings. We are committed to helping local kids. Anywhere around town you go, you just might see a child that you've helped, and that’s what makes this program special.
How To Donate A Car In Detroit, MI
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, at a convenient time, anywhere in Michigan, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this tax receipt and deduct it from your tax return at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car in Detroit. Your tax receipt and deduction will reflect the sale price or fair market value of your donated vehicles. In most cases you'll be able to deduct the full value or selling price of your donated vehicle. See here about more tax deduction information.