Donate A Car Ann Arbor; Benefit Make-A-Wish Michigan
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Michigan. We help turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into funding for children in Michigan, including areas like Ann Arbor and southeastern Michigan. Vehicle donation is a convenient alternative to trading in or selling your vehicle. Our no hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you, making it as easy as possible to put your car to good use.
You Benefit From An Ann Arbor Car Donation
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Michigan!
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a full
y registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a local child.
We Tow You For Free Anywhere In Michigan
Wheels For Wishes comes to you with free towing of your car from anywhere in Michigan including:
You Help Make-A-Wish Michigan Provide Wishes To Ann Arbor Kids
We want to do the best with your car, and we save you the hassle of trying to get rid of your car by yourself. That means no placing ads or dealing with phone calls. We take your car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, boat or RV whether it’s running or not. In your hands, it may be a hassle, but in our hands, we can use it to help a Michigan child. Your car donation can help bring hope to a child in Michigan.
How To Donate A Car In Ann Arbor, Michigan:
Donating a car is easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. It really is easy to help local children!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pickup! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Michigan, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Jan. 1 count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.