Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Michigan. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into so much more for children in the Detroit Metro area and all over Michigan. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you. It doesn’t get easier than this to donate your car.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not. We will pick up your vehicle anywhere in Michigan, including Dearborn.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a local child.
You’re Helping Local Kids
Make-A-Wish® Michigan helps kids in areas such as Warren and all over Metro Detroit. Your car donation could help kids from Flint to Ann Arbor, Westland to St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Livonia, Troy, Southfield, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, and more. Your gift can make a difference in the life a Michigan child – and you may even end up helping a child you know. Children with life threating illnesses don’t get to do the things normal kids get to do such as playing outside and going on vacations. Make A Wish gives children the chance to do something they have always dreamed of. When you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, the best benefit that we can provide is letting you know your car is being put to good use. Not only do you get that, but we make the process of donating a car as easy as possible.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle That Benefits Local Kids
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-370-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Michigan, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive before 11:59 p.m. on December 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate your car.