More than 250,000 vehicles donated nationally
1-877-431-9474 Donate Now
Donating Is Simple
Donation - Step One - Lead

California Vehicle Donation Title Information

free towing

Donate your vehicle and arrange for easy pick-up and free towing.

tax deductible

Get a tax deductible receipt for your donation.

help children

Help local children!

Whether you are donating to Wheels For Wishes benefiting Northeastern California and Northern Nevada, Greater Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles, or San Diego, YOU WILL need a signed transferrable title at the time of pick up in order to donate. Please sign on the signature line 1a on the front of the title. If there are two owners listed on the title, the owner listed second would sign on line 1b. Please call us 1-877-431-9474 to make your vehicle donation. If you do not have a title but can be present at time of pickup to sign duplicate title documents or have duplicate title documents signed and with vehicle.

Here's how to fill out your title for your California car donation.

Please feel free to call the Title Department at 1-855-492-9474 if your situation is unique or you need help replacing a lost title. Click here to go back to our Title FAQ.

Donating A Vehicle Is Easy

Donation - Step One - Lead (Bottom)

What Can Be Donated

Donate Now