Donate Your Car To Benefit Make-A-Wish Mid-South And You!
If you don’t have a car to donate, Wheels For Wishes also accepts boats, RVs, Jet Skis, trailers, and motorcycles. Just about any vehicle can be donated. In most cases, we will accept your vehicle regardless of its age or condition. We even accept cars that no longer run!
What You Get From A Car Donation:
- First, we offer free towing of your vehicle from anywhere in Arkansas, Northern Mississippi and Western Tennessee.
- Second, your car donation is completely tax deductible because Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- With free towing and a tax deduction, you don’t have to pay anything to get your unwanted vehicle removed when you donate it to Wheels For Wishes.
Supporters like you make it possible for us to temporarily restore the childhood of wish kids, during the toughest times of their young lives. Imagine the feeling of excitement, hope and joy emerging in our wish kids for the first time in months, possibly years. Since Make-A-Wish Mid-South’s founding in 1986, a wish child has never been turned away due to lack of funding, and because of you we are able to continue making wishes come true.
Casey Kaufman Tansey, Development Manager of Make-A-Wish Mid-South
We Take Almost Any Kind Of Vehicle Donation!
- And more!
We Cover All Areas In The Mid-South Region:
In northern Mississippi, you can donate your car from:
We will also pick up your car from anywhere in Western Tennessee:
- Humboldt and more!
In Arkansas, we cover the entire state with free towing.
- Fort Smith
- Fayetteville and Rogers area
- El Dorado
- Hot Springs
- or anywhere in the capital region of Little Rock and beyond
Here’s How You Can Donate A Car Or Vehicle:
Anywhere in the Mid-South region, we will pick up your car and tow it away for free, even if it doesn’t run! Here’s how to get started:
- Call 1-888-612-9474 or fill out an online donation form.
- We’ll arrange your free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- We WILL mail you a receipt when the donation process is complete. Hold onto that receipt for your tax return!
- Arkansas requires a Certificate of Title in order to donate your vehicle. Arkansas titles have a seller signature location on both sides of the title. On the front of the Arkansas title is in the very center of the document and is marked “Owner Signature”. The second signature location is on the rear of the Arkansas title, near the center. The signature location is marked “Signature and Address of Seller”. Please provide the signed title when your vehicle is being picked up. Contact us with any title problems you may have and we can assist you.
- In Mississippi a valid title should be provided at the time of your vehicle pick up. The correct location for the seller to sign is marked “SIGNATURE OF SELLER(s)”, which is located at the top of the back page of the title. You can contact us with any title problems you may have and we can assist you.
- In Tennessee titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. If your situation is special, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process. The donor signature location is on the back of the Tennessee Vehicle Title in the upper part of the document. The correct location for the donor to sign is marked “SIGNATURE AND ADDRESS OF SELLER(S).”
No matter what kind of vehicle you have or where you are in Arkansas, West Tennessee or Northern Mississippi, you can take advantage of the Wheels For Wishes program. Help Make-A-Wish Mid-South, get a tax deduction, and receive free towing all at the same time when you donate your car today.