Donate A Car In Missouri To Charity
Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that helps the children of Make-A-Wish in Missouri. The proceeds from our program are given to Make-A-Wish, helping them grant more wishes!
Here’s what you get when you donate a car to Wheels For Wishes:
- You receive the maximum tax deduction for your donation.
- After your vehicle is picked up, we will send you a 100% tax deductible receipt that you can use with your 1098-c when filing your taxes.
- You don’t have to worry about trying to sell or trade in your unwanted car when you donate it.
- Free towing of almost any vehicle, running or not.
- We take care of all the details for you. This includes handling the DMV paperwork, title transfer and everything else.
- Your car donation helps children dealing with critical illness in Missouri.
Any Vehicle & Towing Is Free
- Jet Skis
- We will assess any vehicle for donation!
Anywhere In Missouri, Benefiting Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas
- Kansas City
- St. Louis
- Lee’s Summit
- St. Joseph
- St. Charles
- St. Peters
- Blue Springs
- Jefferson City
Donors like you make it possible for Make-A-Wish® Missouri and Kansas to continue to fulfill its mission. As we grant wishes to children who are battling critical illnesses, we work to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
LuAnn Bott, President and CEO of Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas
Donate Your Car In Missouri Today
Your car donation to Wheels For Wishes gives you the maximum tax deduction, free towing, and you get to grant wishes for Make-A-Wish kids in Missouri.
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or visit our online donation form.
- Next, we’ll arrange your tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Finally, when the car donation process is complete, we’ll mail you your tax deductible receipt.