Make wishes come true through the Wheels for Wishes boat donation program!
We do more than just car donation. That the old boat sitting in your yard can make a local child's wish come true, and save money on insuring a boat that hardly ever gets used. Put that boat to good use and get a great tax deduction by donating that boat to charity and help your local Make-A-Wish® grant the wish of a local child at the same time.
Donating your boat to charity is easy and it also provides you with some great benefits. Not only does boat donation help a local child, but you will also be eligible for an itemized charitable tax deduction on your federal tax return. Our Vehicle Donation FAQs can help explain it all, or call your tax advisor for more information on how to fully deduct your charity boat donation. We make donating your boat so easy, and we’ll take care of all the work for you. We'll come pick the boat up and handle all the details. The funds will go to a good cause, and it's a whole lot easier than putting an expensive ad in the paper, taking repeated phone calls, showing your boat off to endless people, and haggling over the sales price. We pick up the boat free of charge and use the proceeds to benefit your local Make-A-Wish. Together we help grant the wishes of local children with life-threatening medical conditions between the ages of 2 1/2 and 18. Your boat donation will make a difference in the life of a local child!
eight reasons to donate A boat to Our Make-A-Wish Charity Boat Donation Program
- We are an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) organization, which allows you to qualify for the maximum tax deduction.
- We are a reputable and well-known charity - The funds generated from your boat donation are used to grant the wishes of children from your own community by benefiting Make-A-Wish. Make-A-Wish was founded in 1980 and has affiliates worldwide.
- We handle all of the paperwork for you - We take care of the title transfer and the paperwork required in order to receive the charitable tax deduction on your tax return.
- Fast, free pick-up and towing - We will come and pick up any vehicle for free - even trucks that don't run! Some exceptions apply such as needing a trailer to tow a boat, so feel free to contact us to verify.
- We accept most vehicles - including cars, trucks, vans, fleet vehicles, trailers, boats, RVs, SUVs, and motorcycles.
- It's green - you are recycling your boat.
- You eliminate the hassle of selling or trading in your boat.
- Best of all it's easy and stress free!
To donate your boat, call us anytime at 1-877-431-9474, or use our online boat donation form.