Washington D.C. Car Donation Helps Make-A-Wish Kids
Donate a car in Washington D.C. to benefit the kids of Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic. Every car donation provides essential funding for children dealing with critical illness in the D.C. area. Plus, when you donate a car you get a tax deduction, free towing, all the DMV paperwork taken care of, and more when you donate any vehicle.
Wheels For Wishes vehicle donation program takes cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUV's, RV's, trailers, boats, and so much more to benefit local D.C. area Make-A-Wish kids!
By donating a car to Wheels For Wishes, you are helping a child from the Washington, D.C. area. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle and eliminates the hassle and the stresses that come with selling your car. We'll take care of everything for you, so you can just sit back and relax! Best of all, your old car will turn into so much more.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
Wheels For Wishes is an organization that picks up unwanted vehicles, recycles or auctions them, and uses the earned proceeds to benefit Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic. Plus, you also receive some great benefits such as:
- Free pickup and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in the Washington, D.C. region including Arlington, Va. and Alexandria, Va.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a local child of Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic!
Car donation is extremely beneficial to you, as well as a local child. Many people hear the word "donation" and wonder how much it could cost them. In reality, there are certain types of donations that do not cost a penny.
We Offer Free Towing Anywhere In The Washington D.C. Area
- Washington D.C.
- Arlington, MD
- And wherever else your car may be.
Donating a car to charity helps to provide better lives for local kids in the Washington, D.C. and surrounding area. Wheels For Wishes is heartfelt in helping Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic achieve their mission of bettering the lives of kids in the community. All types of vehicles are accepted such as SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, trucks, boats or cars. And all can qualify for a car donation tax deduction.
How Do I Donate A Car In Washington D.C.?
If you have a vehicle to donate, we make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pickup! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in the Washington, D.C. area, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.