Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program which benefits Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic. We take cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, ATVs and even boats to help your local Make-A-Wish. Car donation is a great alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. You can avoid all of the hassles of haggling over the value of your vehicle or placing ads in the paper – we take care of all of the hard work for you, so you can sit back and relax. Donating a vehicle makes selling your unwanted car a hassle of the past.
Benefits Of Donating Your Car
Donating a vehicle is simple and more beneficial than you might have known. When you donate a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes, you receive:
- Free pick-up or towing of your vehicle, regardless of condition. We will pick-up or tow anywhere in Maryland, including Arlington, Baltimore, and Annapolis.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your vehicle donation. Wheels For Wishes is a fully-registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so you can be sure you will get the best possible tax deduction for your donation.
- Professional service from vehicle donation representatives who make the donation process simple and easy.
- That great feeling of knowing you have made a difference in the lives of Mid-Atlantic children.
Make Life A Little Brighter For Maryland Kids
Your car might not seem like much to you, but when you donate it to Wheels For Wishes, we take your vehicle and use it to help fund Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic. Your car donation can do so much more than you ever imagined. Now is the best time to make your donation and avoid the hassle of trying to sell your vehicle.
Your car donation will make a huge difference in the life of a child in Maryland, and it might even help a child you know.
Your Frederick Car Donation Benefits Children In Maryland
We make sure your donated vehicle will help children in Maryland. All of the net proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code, benefiting Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic.
The proceeds from your car donation help Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic reach more children with life-threatening medical conditions. Whatever a child may wish for, you can help make it possible with your car donation!
Donate Your Car In Three Steps
Donating a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes is easy, whether you are making your donation online or by phone.
- You can start the process by giving us a call at 1-855-225-9474 or by filling out our easy online vehicle donation form. Experienced car donation representatives are available to help you throughout the donation process and will answer any questions that come up along the way.
- You will then be contacted within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your free vehicle pick-up. We can tow away any vehicle from anywhere in the Frederick area and throughout Maryland.
- Lastly, you will receive your tax-deductible receipt in the mail. You can save this receipt for your tax deduction at the end of the year. Any donations received by 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 will count toward that same year, so there has never been a better time to donate a car, give us a call today!