You can make a difference for a child in your area when you donate an old car to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Car donation is the perfect way to give back to the community you live in.
Wheels For Wishes is a 100% tax-deductible vehicle donation program that provides funding for Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Your donation can impact kids in Worcester and all over Massachusetts, including Fitchburg, Leominster, Holden, Auburn, Oxford, Southbridge, and more. Proceeds from your donation help Make-A-Wish reach more children in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into funding for local wishes while providing you with great benefits as well.
Donating a vehicle saves you time and money, and it’s something you will feel great about doing. You won’t have to deal with the hassles of selling or trading in an old car and you will even get a great tax deduction for your generous donation. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle and we take care of all the work for you. You won’t have to worry about a thing!
Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Grants Wishes While Also Benefiting You:
- You receive free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, including Providence, Warwick, Springfield and Boston.
- You get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- You will feel great knowing that you are helping to make life better for a child in Worcester.
Imagine What Your Donation Can Do For Worcester Kids
While you may not think much of your old car, we can turn it into so much more. We accept your cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, boats, and junk cars, even if they’re not running or much to look at. We work hard to obtain the highest price for each vehicle donation, no matter what it looks like or how it runs.
Your old car may not mean much to you, but when you donate it to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish® Massachusetts and Rhode Island, it will be transformed from an old set of wheels into funding that makes more magical experiences possible.
The second-largest city in New England has so much to offer for people of all ages and interests. With Worcester’s amazing culture displayed throughout the city, a child may love a stroll through one of the many museums, theaters, or galleries, while enjoying a bite to eat at one of Worcester’s popular and unique restaurants. The Worcester Art Museum is a great destination for the creative types, and history buffs will love a trip to the Higgins Armory Museum.
Worcester is a great place to be a kid, but not all children are able to simply enjoy all that the area has to offer. Wheels For Wishes helps provide funding that enables Make-A-Wish to give more kids the opportunity just be a kid.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Car To Benefit Children In Worcester
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-692-9474 or by filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, at no cost to you.
- Lastly, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.
Make a difference in the life of a child while also giving back to the community you live in. Your old car can help give a Worcester child a reason to smile!