Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We help turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in Providence and all over Rhode Island. Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and we take care of all of the hard work for you. Why deal with the stress of selling a car when you can have us take care of everything? We make it easier than you thought possible to donate a vehicle.
100 Percent Tax Deductible Program Offers You The Most For Your Donation:
- Receive free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Massachusetts or Rhode Island including Boston, Springfield, Worcester and Warwick.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a child right here in Rhode Island.
We work hard to make the most of every donation. So, even though you might not think of your vehicle as much, in our hands we can help turn it into funding for Make-A-Wish. When you donate a car to charity that benefits Make-A-Wish, your car donation can help kids in your Rhode Island community.
Providence was first settled in 1636, but has plenty of modern attractions to enjoy. The Rhode Island School of Design Museum is of the city’s finest, but a sports fan may want to take in a Providence Bruins hockey game, or a Providence College or Brown University sporting event. Kids living with medical conditions often can’t experience all that the area has to offer like other kids can. Since our program benefits Make-A-Wish, you can help change that by donating your car to Wheels For Wishes.
Your Providence Car Donation Will Make A Difference
Your vehicle donation can help kids from Woonsocket, Warwick, South Kingstown and more. Your gift can make the difference in the life a child in Rhode Island, and you may even end up impacting the life of a child you know. While our services are great, it’s not nearly as great as the feeling you’ll get when you see your unwanted car is being put to great use. Not only that, but we make it easy to donate a car!
Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Providence Kids
Whether you choose to make your donation online or by phone, we will make it easy and hassle-free. We can assure you that car donation doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-692-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced donation representatives are always available to help with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange pick up! We will tow your vehicle anywhere in Rhode Island at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this for your tax deduction at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online by 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year!
When you donate a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes, you can feel great about your donation. You know that the proceeds from your used vehicle will stay right here in Rhode Island and benefit local kids. Donating a car to Wheels For Wishes is truly the greatest way to give back to your community, and it’s something you will always feel great about doing!