What would you do if you knew there was an easy and extremely generous way of getting rid of your car? Would you donate it to Wheels For Wishes to help local kids right here in Columbus? Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Columbus area and all over Ohio, such as Springfield, Mansfield, Newark, Lancaster, Zanesville, and more. Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Plus, we’ll take care of everything for you! You can just sit back and be proud of your smart decision to donate your car to Wheels For Wishes. You’ll always be glad you did.
There is little in life that is more rewarding than helping children in need. With a simple car donation, your generous support can help children in Columbus, Ohio. This opportunity is provided by Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana. Wheels For Wishes transforms an auto donation into wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions. It really is simple to make wishes come true!
The Process Could Not Be Easier, Our Vehicle Donation Program Takes Care Of Everything And You Get A Tax Deduction:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Ohio including Toledo.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Columbus child.
If you choose to donate a car to charity, a child in Columbus could enjoy what the city has to offer. You could support a child’s love of animals at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, where the biggest animals (elephants) are on display within a short walking distance of flamingos and alligators. You could have a hand in a child seeing a show at the Columbus Children’s Theater, or enjoying the great programs the theater holds for children. These wishes go a long way to providing a wonderful life experience.
Children with green thumbs would love visiting the Franklin Park Conservatory with its botanical gardens, art and plant-based exhibitions and educational programs. And it’s easy to lose a child in the Center for Science and Industry. You might find him in the space exhibit, working in a research lab for some hands-on learning or engrossed in a live show – to name just a few of the fun children’s activities COSI offers.
You Never Knew Your Old Car Could Be So Much Fun
Fun is the name of the game at Magic Mountain, with two locations in Columbus. Go-karts, miniature golf, laser tag, bumper boats – the activities appear to never end. It’s a great location for a party, or just an afternoon of fun. And Columbus also has many playgrounds and kid-friendly parks around the city – not to mention one special playground at Graeter’s “Scoops and Chutes” play area, featuring fun ice cream-themed play items.
Donating a car to Wheels For Wishes can help benefit a child in Columbus. By recycling your car, you can be environmentally-conscious, help get rid of even unusable cars, and have free pickup and towing. Consider a car donation today. If you desire to make a profound impact in a child’s life, such a gift could make that happen. In the end, it can mean the world for a child who has his or her wish fulfilled.
As an organization that caters to the wishes of these children, we are proud to make a difference. Our mission is centered on children with life-threatening medical conditions. We truly want to make a difference in their lives, and we are proud to transform these wishes into reality.
Please consider how you could make a difference in the life of a child. We have seen how selfless donations can place a smile on a child’s face. For the children in Columbus, there is so much to explore and see. You can help make this attainable.
Wishes Come True For Columbus Kids In Three Easy Steps
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-891-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Ohio, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.