If you’ve ever thought about donating a car, we’ve got a great solution for you. Not only will you save time, money, and energy by donating your car to Wheels For Wishes, but you’ll help a local child from right here in Cleveland. Can it get any better than that? Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Cleveland, Ohio area and all over Ohio, including Akron, Mansfield, Youngstown, Canton, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you. You can help grant the wish of a child in Cleveland while getting rid of that old car in a smart and convenient wat!
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Ohio including Cincinnati.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Cleveland child.
What is your favorite memory from childhood? The city of Cleveland offers many fun experiences for children that they will easily remember when they grow up. For example, maybe you went to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and explored the rainforest, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or saw a Cleveland Browns game at the Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Childhood is the time to explore, learn and have adventures in the local community. Think back to the memories you cherish now that you’re older. Unfortunately, some children are experiencing life-threatening medical conditions, causing them to often miss out on these important experiences. Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana helps children who have life-threatening conditions. Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that helps Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana fulfill children’s wishes right here in Cleveland.
Your Donation Makes So Much Possible For Cleveland Kids
Auto donation makes it possible for children to visit The Children’s Museum of Cleveland. This museum hosts the Big Red Barn, a favorite activity for youngsters to dress up in farm animal costumes and play in the barn and silo. The Great Lakes Science Center is another fantastic adventure for children, with an Omnimax theater, classes and even summer camps. Don’t forget about the Greater Cleveland Aquarium, where children can experience the joy of touching a sting ray, starfish or even a shark. Children will be occupied for hours with more than 40 tanks of fish and marine plants to look at.
Wheels For Wishes will collect the donation of any car, truck, trailer, boat or motorcycle. Any car is accepted regardless of condition. If an car has been sitting idle in your driveway, then Wheels For Wishes is happy to put it to good use. If you are upgrading your car, then consider making a difference with your used model. Even cars that do not work can be turned into a valuable donation. Wheels For Wishes is able to quickly process the paperwork and award you with a tax deduction letter. They also collect and tow the car without disturbing your life. This process makes recycling cars simple.
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated over $45 million toward granting over 6,000 wishes for local children.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Cleveland Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-891-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Ohio, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.