Donate Your Vehicle In Hamilton, Ohio To Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids
If you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space in your Hamilton garage, make some room by donating your car to charity! Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. You can help kids all throughout Ohio just by donating your car in Hamilton.
Perks For Donating Your Car In Hamilton
Car donations to Wheels For Wishes are easy and only take a few minutes of your time. Plus you receive great perks for your car donation such as:
- Free towing from Hamilton and the surrounding area including Fairfield, Middletown, Oxford, Millville and New Miami. We, of course, will also pick up your vehicle in Ohio’s larger cities such as Dayton, Akron, Toledo, Cincinnati, Columbus and everywhere else in the state.
- A tax-deductible receipt, which can be used on next year’s taxes. Any donation we receive before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 counts gives you a tax deduction for that year.
- A hassle-free way to get rid of nearly any car, running or not. Wheels For Wishes accepts most cars regardless of age or condition. You can even donate your unwanted RV, motorcycle, boat, fleet vehicle, ATV or other vehicles.
- Friendly assistance from our donation staff. We’re here to help you with any questions you may have from start to finish! Whether you are wondering about vehicle titles, towing or tax deductions we can help.
- An easy way to help your local Make-A-Wish chapter. Wheels For Wishes is partnered with Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana to help raise funds to grant more wishes. You can feel great knowing that your donation helps such a great organization in your state.
Donate A Vehicle That Doesn’t Run
- And More! Running or not.
How Do I Donate A Car In Hamilton, OH?
If you’d like to take advantage of all the benefits car donation gives you, get started today! You can donate your car in just a few minutes of your time by following these steps:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or fill out an online donation form. Whether you donate over the phone or online, our donation staff is here to help with any questions you have.
- Your vehicle will be picked up at a time that’s convenient for you. Our staff will schedule your vehicle pick up when you make your donation.
- Save your tax deduction receipt when it comes in the mail. This will allow you to make a deduction on next year’s taxes.
It really is that easy to donate a vehicle. Get in touch with Wheels For Wishes today to get started!