Cincinnati Car Donation Helps A Make-A-Wish Kids in Ohio
Cincinnati car donation helps Make-A-Wish kids with one easy phone call through Wheels For Wishes. If there is an unwanted vehicle sitting in your driveway donate it to make a difference through Cincinnati's best car donation program.
Wheels For Wishes turns any vehicle into funding for Make-A-Wish kids in Cincinnati, Ohio. With all children, each moment is precious. Make-A-Wish Ohio provides a fully granted wish experience for kids dealing with critical illness.
We take your donated vehicle and turn it into life changing wishes for Cincinnati, OH kids. Plus, your donated vehicle gets FREE pickup and you get a great tax deduction. All you have to do is fill out our car donation form.
Donate Your Car To Charity, Benefiting The Kids Of Cincinnati, OH
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Ohio. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Greater Cincinnati area and all over Ohio, such as Fairfield, Covington, Mason, Akron, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Mansfield, Hamilton, Middletown, Dayton, and more.
Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. You will feel great about your smart, easy, and generous car donation all year long.
The Best Car Donation Charity In Ohio
Here's all the benefits of a Cincinnati car donation
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Ohio including Columbus.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity car donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- A fast and easy car donation form.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Cincinnati child.
Free Towing in Cincinnati, Ohio!
The car you no longer need will become a welcome sight for children throughout the Cincinnati area. Wheels For Wishes provides you the magic wand to turn a car from old junk into a vehicle for joy.
You have the added benefit of knowing it is going to help your local community. For contributors, there is no question that donating a car has an immediate impact right in their own backyard.
- And More!
Car Donations Earn Great Tax Deductions!
All car donations are tax-deductible, making it a good investment as well as a charitable act. After your car donation is complete, you get a 100 percent tax deductible receipt in the mail.
Use this on your 1098-c form during tax season to claim your amazing tax deduction. Car donation to Wheels For Wishes really pays!
The organization easily answers any questions that may arise regarding taxes. Check the Wheels For Wishes website for more information and tax FAQs.
The Wheels For Wishes website is also an excellent venue for checking up on how your donation makes an impact. The website often shares stories of how the foundation fulfills wishes for kids with critical illnesses.
How Do I Donate A Car In Cincinnati?
It's easy to help make wishes come true for kids in Cincinnati!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 (WISH) or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- After filling out the donation form, our donation coordinators will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Ohio, at no cost to you. That's right! We pick up your generous donation for free!
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this tax receipt and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.
All we need to complete your car donation is a first name, last name, phone, email, and vehicle information.
Your tax write-off depends on the selling price of your vehicle through our auction partners. You will be able to claim a certain amount of the sale price depending on the fair market value of the vehicle. Please speak to your tax advisor or visit our tax information page here.