Cincinnati, Your Car Donation Can Help A Make-A-Wish Kid
You can help Make-A-Wish kids from your home in Cincinnati, Ohio! How? Donate a car to Wheels For Wishes!
We take your donated vehicle and turn it into life changing wishes for Cincinnati kids. Plus, your donated vehicle gets FREE pickup and you get a great tax deduction.
Donate Your Car To Charity, Benefiting The Kids Of Cincinnati, Ohio
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana. Our charity car donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Cincinnati area and all over Ohio, such as Akron, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Mansfield, Hamilton, Middletown, Dayton, and more.
Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. You will feel great about your smart, easy, and generous car donation all year long
The Best Car Donation Charity In Ohio
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Ohio including Columbus.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Cincinnati child.
Cincinnati Car Donation Helps Make Dreams Come True
Is there an extra, unwanted vehicle sitting in your driveway? Use that car to make a difference through Cincinnati's Wheels For Wishes car donation program.
In affiliation with Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana, Wheels For Wishes collects vehicles to help fund wished-for events by kids right here in Cincinnati. Wheels For Wishes collects cars to benefit these children fighting critical illnesses throughout the Cincinnati area.
With all children, each moment is precious. Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana knows how to make happy, joyful days for children with critical illnesses.
Wheels For Wishes aims to maximize the joyful moments by providing more children with the opportunity to experience their wishes.
We Will Take Almost Any Vehicle For Free In Cincinnatti, Ohio!
The car you no longer need will become a welcome sight for children throughout the Cincinnati area. Wheels For Wishes provides you the magic wand to turn a car from old junk into a vehicle for joy.
You have the added benefit of knowing it is going to help your local community. For contributors, there is no question that donating a car has an immediate impact right in their own backyard.
- And More!
Car Donations Earn Great Tax Deductions!
All car donations are tax-deductible, making it a good investment as well as a charitable act. After your car donation is complete, you get a 100 percent tax deductible receipt in the mail.
Use this on your 1098-c form during tax season to claim your amazing tax deduction. Car donation to Wheels For Wishes really pays!
The organization easily answers any questions that may arise regarding taxes. Check the Wheels For Wishes website for more information and tax FAQs.
The Wheels For Wishes website is also an excellent venue for checking up on how your donation makes an impact. The website often shares stories of how the foundation fulfills wishes for kids with critical illnesses.
How Do I Donate A Car In Cincinnati?
It's easy to help make wishes come true for kids in Cincinnati!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 (WISH) or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Ohio, at no cost to you. That's right! We pick up your generous donation for free!
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this tax receipt and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.