Children with life threating medical conditions often aren’t able to get out and explore like most kids. Places like Cleveland, Tennessee are full of fun things to do and beautiful places to visit. Give children the ability to see places like the Red Clay State Historic Park or Museum Center at Five Points. As a child is in the hospital, places like these are something they dream about. Remember when you were a child and all you wanted to do was run outside and play? Now just think if you were confined to a hospital room. The wish that you have helped grant will be something a child could only have dreamed of. A day away from the hospital lifts the spirts of the child and makes it easier for them to keep fighting their battle.
Help make that dream come true by donating your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes. Our vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish East Tennessee, is a great way for you to turn that old car, truck, boat or RV into something so much more.
The Great Benefits We Offer:
- Professional service that makes the donating process fast and easy.
- Free towing for your vehicle, running or not. We will pick it up from anywhere in Tennessee, including Cleveland.
- You will get the maximum possible tax deduction for your vehicle donation. We are a registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- You will feel great knowing you are helping a child in Cleveland.
Three Easy Steps To Change A Life
Trying to sell your vehicle can be frustrating and time consuming. So we make the donating process fast and relaxing.
- First fill out our online donation form or call us at 1-844-354-9474. Our helpful vehicle donation representatives are available to help you with any questions you might have.
- Next we will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange the best time to pick up your vehicle.
- Finally, we will mail out you tax deductible receipt. Save this receipt and use it to get your deduction on your taxes at the end of the year. If you’re someone who waits till the last minute, don’t worry. If we receive your online donation before 11:59 p.m. on Dec 31 it will count for that tax year.
Make one last memory with your unused vehicle. Turn it into a wish today!