Donate Your Car In East Tennessee; Benefiting Make-A-Wish Kids Dealing With Critical Illness
When a child has a wish to look forward to, it inspires them to fight harder and gives them an increased sense of hope when they need it most. Donating your car to Wheels For Wishes gives Make-A-Wish East Tennessee the funds to grant those wishes for children dealing with critical illness. Plus, you receive fast, free pick-up and a great tax deduction!
The Impact Of An East Tennessee Car Donation
It may seem crazy to think that your unwanted vehicle can help make dreams come true for East Tennessee kids, but it can! In fact, across the U.S. Wheels For Wishes has donated over $82 million to Make-A-Wish since 2010.
For you, there is no hassle, no wasted time, a great tax deduction, and some much-needed space is cleared up. For East Tennessee kids with critical illnesses, your donation will help make their dreams come true through Make-A-Wish!
In East Tennessee, Car Donation Has Benefits For You Too!
Donating your car or any other unwanted vehicle is so much more beneficial than you may think!
- Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, so when you donate, you get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt. You can use that on your 1098-c while filing taxes.
- You also get free towing with us, and we will go anywhere in East Tennessee to pick up your vehicle.
- Helping to make dreams come true for local kids is the most important part of your donation, and the hassle-free, fast process is a great perk!
- Your great tax deduction can help make a down payment on your new one!
Free Towing From Anywhere In East Tennessee And Beyond!
From Kingsport to Chattanooga, Wheels For Wishes will pick up your car for free anywhere in East Tennessee. You don’t have to live in a big city like Knoxville to take advantage of our awesome hassle-free services!
- Junk Cars
- Cars That Don’t Start
- And more!
How Do I Donate A Car In East Tennessee?
- Just give us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or fill out our easy online donation form.
- We’ll arrange your fast/free towing within 24 hours of the next business day.
- A valid title is required to accept your vehicle donation in Tennessee. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. BUT, if your situation is unique, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process. The donor signature location is on the back of the Tennessee Vehicle Title in the upper section of the document. The correct location for the donor to sign is marked “SIGNATURE AND ADDRESS OF SELLER(S).”
- When the process is completed we’ll mail you your vehicle donation receipt. Hold on to that for next year’s tax write off!
Wheels For Wishes is an easy way to get rid of any type of vehicle. Start your vehicle donation today to help the children of Make-A-Wish East Tennessee get their wishes!