Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish ® North Carolina and turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in Asheville and all over Western North Carolina. Your car donation can help make a world of differences for an Asheville child. Plus, we offer a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your automobile, and we accept all vehicle donations whether they are running or not! Car donation is an easy alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Plus, our no-hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you. Donating your car doesn’t get any more convenient than this, but the best benefit that we can provide is letting you know that your unwanted car is being put to good use.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Awareness that your vehicle will help a child in Western North Carolina.
- Pick-up of your vehicle donation. Running or not, we will tow your vehicle anywhere in Western North Carolina, including Charlotte and Winston-Salem.
- Receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- A simple and stress-free vehicle donation process.
You’re Helping Asheville Kids
We are committed to making the most of every donation. Even if you think your car isn’t worth anything, we can help turn it into a wish come true for kids all over Western North Carolina. Your car donation will help kids from Franklin, Hendersonville, Gastonia, Hickory, Boone, and more. We make sure your donated vehicle helps local children in North Carolina, and we make the process of donating a car as easy as possible. Your gift can make a huge difference in the life a North Carolina child, and you may even end up helping to grant the wish of a child you know.
With your help, an Asheville child could enjoy a seat in the Bojangles’ Dugout Suite at an Asheville Tourists’ game. You might even see these kids cheering on the Carolina Panthers or enjoying a picnic with Mom on a summer day. Maybe they’ll be taking a class trip to the Asheville Art Museum or dreaming of a future in Aviation at the W.N.C. Air Museum. We are committed to helping local kids and putting smiles on their faces. This program is so special because no matter where in town you go, you just might see a child that you’ve helped.
Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting Make-A-Wish ® North Carolina. The Western North Carolina chapter is responsible for granting the wishes of children all over the great state of North Carolina, from Burlington through the 51 counties and all the way to the west. Since every effort has been made to see that children with critical illnesses in North Carolina have the chance to experience their wish come true.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit North Carolina Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Take a few minutes and give us a call at 1-855-856-9474 or simply fill out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, you will hear from us within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your FREE vehicle pickup! With no cost to you, we tow all vehicles, anywhere in North Carolina (even Greensboro).
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. There’s never been a better time than now to donate a car. Any donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year!