Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish ® North Carolina. Every effort is made to see that children with life-threatening medical conditions in North Carolina have the chance to experience their dreams come true. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in Greensboro and all of Central North Carolina. Wheels For Wishes has been working to help children live their dreams in Asheboro, Eden, Durham, North Wilkesboro, Winston-Salem, Troy, and more. Plus, car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you. It doesn’t get easier than this to donate your car.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in North Carolina, including Charlotte and Asheville.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- A smooth and effortless car donation process.
- The pleasure of knowing your vehicle donation will help a child in Central North Carolina.
We work hard to make the most of every donation. Even if you don’t think much of your car, it could mean the world to a deserving child. By benefiting Make-A-Wish ® North Carolina, your car donation can help bring faith and glee back into the life of a Greensboro child. We’ll turn your unwanted car into a wish come true. We offer a helpful alternative to selling or trading in your automobile, and we accept all vehicle donations whether they are running or not!
You’re Helping Greensboro Kids
We make sure your donated vehicle helps children here in North Carolina, and that’s what makes this program really stand out. You might just see a child that you’ve helped, whether it’s during a trip to the Greensboro Children’s Museum or while enjoying a beautiful day at the State Zoological Park. Maybe these children will learn a little history at the Tannenbaum Historic Park, or catch a Carolina Hurricane game during hockey season. We are committed to helping local kids bring their dreams to life.
Proceeds from your Wheels For Wishes vehicle donation go toward Make-A-Wish. The Central North Carolina chapter is responsible for granting the wishes of children all over the state of North Carolina, and your gift can make a difference in the life a local child. The best benefit that we can provide is letting you know your car will help make wishes come true. We also make the whole process as easy as possible, so you don’t need to worry about a thing. Just feel good about helping a deserving child.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit North Carolina Kids
Whether you’re donating by phone or online, we make the process simple.
- Start by calling us at 1-855-856-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our professional vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process. They are happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you to arrange for your vehicle pick-up. At no cost, we’ll tow any vehicle, anywhere in North Carolina (even Asheville). Expect to hear from us within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Lastly, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this receipt and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. The donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. on January 1st will count for that tax year, so now is an excellent time to donate a car.