Donate A Car In The Charlotte Area To Benefit Make-A-Wish Central & Western North Carolina
When you donate a car to Wheels For Wishes you help the kids of Make-A-Wish Central and Western North Carolina! You can help provide a life changing experience in which kids live their dreams, all from the proceeds of your vehicle donation.
Donate Your Car In North Carolina To Receive Great Benefits!
How much do you get for donating your car?
- You won’t have to deal with trading your vehicle in or haggling with buyers.
- Wheels For Wishes takes care of the paperwork
- We come to you with free towing
- You get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt which you can use on your 1098-c form at tax time.
The best benefit is that you will help Make-A-Wish kids from around your community get that life changing wish experience to put a smile back on their face!
What Is Wheels For Wishes?
Donating your car makes a huge difference for the kids of Make-A-Wish. Since the year 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated over $109 million to make dreams come true all over the U.S. through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
"We cannot thank you enough for your continued support of our mission! We are so grateful for your involvement that not only provides vital funds for our wishes, but also helps provide hope, strength and joy to kids in our community with critical illnesses. We truly couldn’t do it without support from incredible organizations like you! Thank you so much and we’re glad to have you as part of the Make-A-Wish family."
Michelle Place & the Make-A-Wish Central & Western Team
Free Towing Pick Up From Anywhere In North Carolina:
Wheels For Wishes will pick your car up from just about anywhere, including:
Wheels For Wishes Accepts All Sorts Of Vehicles:
We don't just take cars! We also accept:
- Jet Skis
- And much more!
How Do I Donate A Car In North Carolina?
Get started with one easy step:
- Give us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or fill out our simple online donation form.
- We’ll arrange a vehicle pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- In North Carolina you are required to have a title and it has to be signed and notarized by a Notary Public. Both the donor’s signature and the notary’s signature go on the back of the title in Section A. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. If your situation is unique we may still be able to work with you, just give us a call!
- When your car/vehicle donation is complete we’ll mail you your receipt. Hold on to that receipt for tax time!
Letting go of an unwanted vehicle, getting a tax deduction, helping the environment and clearing up space are all great benefits for you! The best benefit of all is that North Carolina kids will have a chance to live their dreams through Make-A-Wish in Central and Western North Carolina because of your generosity!