Kearney is full of fascinating pioneer history. Many cultural centers and museums such as The Archway and the Fort Kearny State Park offer kids the chance to learn about Nebraska’s history. Kearney is also the Sandhill crane capital of the world, making it a fun place to watch birds and enjoy nature.
Kearney offers many fun activities for kids and adults alike. However, children living with medical conditions may not be able to experience all these things like other children their age. That’s why it’s so important to support programs that give kids a chance to just be kids! You can do just that by donating a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes. The proceeds of your car donation go to Make-A-Wish Kansas, which helps provide a life-changing experience for Kansas children.
Benefits Of Donating Your Car In Kearney
If you have an unwanted car and you don’t want it to just sit around taking up space, we can help you at Wheels For Wishes! No matter what kind of vehicle you have, we can accept it in most cases and take it off your hands. In addition to being convenient, you’ll enjoy many other great perks for using Wheels For Wishes:
- Great customer service from start to finish. We’re always available to help you with any questions about donating, vehicle titles, your tax deduction and more.
- Free vehicle towing from anywhere in Nebraska. Whether you live in Kearney, Omaha, Bellevue, Lincoln, Grand Island or anywhere in between, we will pick up your car at no cost.
- The maximum possible tax deduction. Wheels For Wishes is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, meaning that your donation to us is completely tax deductible.
- A hassle-free donation process from start to finish. Donating an unwanted car is much easier than trying to trade it in or sell it to another buyer when you go with Wheels For Wishes instead!
Why Wheels For Wishes?
We strive to make the vehicle donation process as easy as possible from the minute you pick up the phone to the time we pick up your car. In addition, we make sure your car does the most good possible in the community. You can feel great knowing that the proceeds from your car donation are given to Make-A-Wish Nebraska. With the help of your donations, Make-A-Wish can reach more Nebraska children in need of a wish!
How To Donate A Car
If you’re ready to donate your car, it only takes a few minutes to do so!
- Start by calling us at 1-844-403-9474 or filling out an online car donation form. We’ll work with your schedule to pick the best pick-up time for your vehicle.
- Grab any personal items you want from your vehicle and wait for it to be picked up. We take care of everything else so you don’t need to worry!
- Watch for your tax deduction receipt to arrive in the mail. When tax time comes around, use your receipt to claim your tax deduction.