You can help bring a smile to Iowa kids’ faces just by donating your car that rarely if ever gets used. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Iowa and makes donating a car practically effortless on your part. We just need you to give us a call and let us know that you’re ready to donate your car, even if it doesn’t run.
Get The Most Out Of Your Vehicle Donation
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Iowa including Davenport, Des Moines or Cedar Rapids.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help Iowa kids.
Even Things That Seem Simple Can Make A Difference
Sioux City has so many things for a child to take part in. Perhaps the Sioux City Public Museum offers something a child may want to see. Sioux City also has a great art museum and the Milwaukee Railroad Shop, a 31.5-acre facility that includes a model railroad exhibit as well as multiple buildings open to the public. Sioux City is a great place to be a kid, but children living with medical conditions may not be able to enjoy all it has to offer. Your car donation can make a difference!
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Sioux City Kids
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-369-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Iowa, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation we receive online before 11:59 pm on Dec. 31 counts for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.