You may have heard that Wheels For Wishes takes your vehicle and turns it into funding for Make-A-Wish. But what you might not know is that Wheels For Wishes benefits you too! The entire vehicle donation process is fast, easy, and we take care of all the paperwork. Your vehicle gets picked up for free, and then you get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt to use on your 1098-c during tax season. On top of all that, we help you clear up some valuable space!
Donate Your Car From Anywhere In Colorado! Including:
There Are So Many Benefits To A Colorado Car Donation!
Donating your car or any other unwanted vehicle is so much more beneficial than you may think!
- Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, so when you donate, you get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt. You can use that on your 1098-c while filing taxes.
- You also get free towing with us, and we will go anywhere in Colorado to pick up your vehicle.
- Helping to make dreams come true for local kids is the most important part of your donation, and the hassle-free, fast process is a great perk!
If your current car can’t handle the rugged outdoors, make an upgrade and use your tax deduction from your Wheels For Wishes donation to make a down payment!
Why Wheels For Wishes?
Wheels For Wishes has been dedicated to benefiting Make-A-Wish chapters all over the country, donating over $67 million since 2010. Every child from Colorado should have a shot at a happy childhood, and our vehicle donors help to make that happen!
We’ll Take Almost Any Vehicle In Colorado! Including:
- And more!
A Colorado Car Donation Is Only One Click Or Phone Call Away!
Here’s how you can donate your vehicle:
- Start by calling us at 1-877-451-9474 or fill out our easy online donation form.
- We’ll arrange your car or vehicle to be picked up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Colorado does not require a title at the time of pickup. However, you will need to have the title in order to complete the vehicle donation process. If you do not have your title, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process. If you do have a title, sign on the back in the section titled “ASSIGNMENT BY OWNER(S).”
- When your vehicle donation is done we’ll mail you your receipt. Keep the receipt for your taxes!
Donating your vehicle is your first step toward a life more fitting with Colorado! Plus, and most importantly, your donation benefits Make-A-Wish Colorado!