You have the power to grant wishes for local kids right here in Madison. Your car donation will make wishes come true for Madison area kids, and this is made possible when you team up with Wheels For Wishes. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Madison area and all over Wisconsin, including Janesville, Beloit, Monroe, Baraboo, Portage, Wisconsin Rapids, and more. Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your car, as it’s smart, convenient, generous, and extremely easy. Your car donation will bring a smile to the face of a child in Madison, and knowing this will make you feel good all year.
It is the goal of Wheels For Wishes to provide Madison children with critical illnesses the opportunities to experience a wish come true. That wish may be for an evening at the Monkey Business Institute with other parents and children laughing aloud to stand up comedians, or a chance to do improv acting at the WhoopDeDoo Productions. By making a car donation, you are giving children in Madison the ability to enjoy these activities and much more, such as watching the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra during a concert on the capital’s lawn or going sailing on Lake Mendota on a sunny afternoon. Sometimes a normal day out for some is a wish come true, and you can make it happen.
Choosing a charity that benefits your local community might seem impossible. Fortunately, Wheels For Wishes gives you the chance to help local children. As one of the leading car donation charities, Wheels For Wishes works with Make-A-Wish Wisconsin to grant wishes of children who are dealing with critical illnesses.
It’s So Easy And Convenient! Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Wisconsin including Milwaukee.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Madison child.
Donating cars to Wheels For Wishes accomplishes a lot of good. Some kids in Madison may wish to spend the day at the exciting Madison Children’s Museum where they can create something special at the Bakke Art Studio or learn about life in colonial days in the Brand Log Cabin. Give a child with a critical illness a chance to watch the Young Shakespeare Players put on a play. Maybe they just wish to spend the evening with their loved ones at a hockey match in the Kohl Center, cheering on the Badgers.
Imagine All The Good A Wish Can Do
If a child can imagine it, then we’re happy to make it happen. Maybe the aspiring PGA tour star would like to visit George Vitense Golfland for a day of miniature golf. The future geologist might wish to visit Burnie’s Rock Shop, where a child can get lost for a day. For children who love the soothing sound of music, a trip to Ear Wax Records will provide them with quite the musical experience. Maybe it’s seeing the latest blockbuster at Sundance Cinemas with family and friends.
If you are interested in knowing where to donate a car, Wheels For Wishes is the place. Your generous tax-deductible donation will benefit Madison kids by making a wish come true for a local child with a critical illness. You may think a day at one of Madison’s many attractions is no big feat, however, even a typical day out for some can be a wish come true.
Three Easy Steps To Make Wishes Come True For Madison Kids
Making a wish come true is as easy as donating a car. Your unwanted car will be converted into a wish for a child in just 3 steps!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your FREE vehicle pickup! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Wisconsin, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.