Milwaukee, Your Car Donation Can help a make-a-wish kid
Did you know that your car has the power to grant the wish of a local child? We are committed to granting the wishes of local children, and your unwanted car makes it possible.
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin.
Our charity car donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Milwaukee area and all over Wisconsin, such as Madison, Kenosha, Green Bay, Waukesha, Mequon, Menomonee Falls, and more. Not only will your car grant the wish of a child, but it will take all the stress off you, too.
You won't need to worry about selling or trading in the car, and you will even get a great tax deduction too. Car donation is generous, kind, and easy, and is something you will feel great about doing.
Donate your car to give back to your own community in Milwaukee. Your generous donation will be so appreciated by a child in Milwaukee!
Car donation in Milwaukee is easy with Wheels For Wishes. We help grant wishes for children with critical illnesses.
Milwaukee is a great place to be a kid with a wide range of kid-friendly activities any child might wish to experience. This includes a multidimensional zoo, a fun and unique children's museum and an interactive science center. Donate a vehicle and help make a local child's wish come true.
Car Donation Milwaukee Is Easy, Convenient, and Generous. Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Wisconsin including Green Bay.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for charity vehicle donations. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes car donations simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Milwaukee child.
Kids love animals, and sometimes a trip to the zoo is a wish come true. At the Milwaukee County Zoo, children learn about animals they may have only watched on TV.
They can spot pythons, cheetahs, grizzly bears, polar bears, kangaroos, zebras, timber wolves, lions, elephants, tigers and a red panda throughout the grounds. The Milwaukee County Zoo also offers unique ways to tour the zoo.
Children can experience the sky trail ropes course, zip line or climbing wall, ride the sky safari chair lift over the rhinos, wolves and sea lions or hop on the safari train and take a seven-minute trip through the woods and meadows. Visitors can also jump on the back of a camel and enjoy a leisurely ride or even inch up close to the animals in the petting zoo.
Sometimes the wish is to go someplace out of the ordinary. The Betty Brinn Children's Museum offers interactive exhibits, including a stage where kids conduct a virtual performance of the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra using a talking drum, a walk-on keyboard, electronic drums, giant chimes and a PVC pipe organ.
Children can play in a larger-than-life size replica of BRIO's famous wooden toy engine, cattle wagon and caboose, operate the train, groom the ponies or milk the cows.
Then they can travel to the Home Town exhibit, a make-believe, child-size town where they can open a bank account and make a deposit, change a tire or perform maintenance on a kid-size car, shop for groceries at the pretend grocery store, anchor a pretend news cast, or help assemble, package and ship pretend products.
Imagine How Much Fun Your Car Can Provide For A Milwaukee Kid
A budding scientist might wish to see the interactive exhibits at Discovery World. They can jump aboard the sailing vessel Denis Sullivan for an overnight voyage or day tour.
The ship has 180 horsepower diesel engines, a science lab, two computer work stations and modern communication and navigation equipment kids enjoy as they sail around Lake Michigan. Discovery World is home to one of the most interactive and state-of-the-art exhibits, the HIVE (Human Interactive Virtual Education).
The HIVE is about the size of a one-car garage and uses computers, projectors, 3-D technology and motion tracking to generate digital environments children explore with a group. Five kids at a time can put on 3-D glasses and explore a virtual world, flying above the Pacific Ocean or hiking the Rocky Mountains. The possibilities are endless in the HIVE.
Donate a car to charity in Milwaukee and help children with critical illnesses. Wheels For Wishes makes it easy. Just call 1-855-278-9474 to schedule pickup and we'll tow your car in any condition and from any location. You will receive a tax receipt for a deduction next year's taxes.
How to donate a car in milwaukee
All it takes is three easy steps, and a child's wish experience will be in the making.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced car donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Wisconsin, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car. Car donation really pays with tax deductions!