Donate A Car In Salt Lake City To Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated over $102 Million to Make-A-Wish chapters across the country, helping to make thousands of dreams come true for children facing critical illnesses. Now, Salt Lake City has the same chance to provide life-changing wishes to local kids with Wheels For Wishes Utah.
All you need is an unwanted car or other vehicle to donate. Once you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, the proceeds benefit your local Make-A-Wish chapter. Car donation is a fantastic charitable option for those with an unwanted car or those looking to upgrade their vehicle. Plus, car donation to Wheels For Wishes makes a huge monetary impact, dedicated to making dreams come true for Make-A-Wish kids.
Wheels For Wishes Gets The Most Of Your Salt Lake City Vehicle Donation
Your unwanted car or other vehicle may not have a lot of value for you, but it can be a life changer for a Salt Lake City kid facing critical illness. It’s important to make sure you donate to a trustworthy 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization like Wheels For Wishes to ensure you and the local kids are getting the most of the donation. For our generous donors, our program offers:
- Free pick up and towing of most vehicles, running or not. We come to you anywhere in Utah, including Salt Lake City, Provo, West Jordan, West Valley City and more!
- You get the maximum tax deduction for your donation. We send you a receipt to help you fill out your 1098-c form come tax time.
- Our great service makes the donation fast and easy!
- You get to know your donation went toward a great cause of helping kids who really need it!
Free Towing Anywhere in Utah, even if you car doesn't run
- Dirt Bikes
- and more!
Why Salt Lake City, Utah Car Donation?
Salt Lake City and the rest of Utah have so much beauty and experiences to offer. If your car doesn’t have the fuel-efficiency or the rugged capability to travel across the vast landscapes of the state, it may be time to upgrade to a more Utah-friendly car.
However, selling, storing or fixing your unwanted vehicle can be an expensive hassle. Selling means haggling which often leads to not getting a fair value for your car. Storing means taking up valuable space in your garage or on your property. Fixing can be more expensive than what your vehicle is worth.
Car donation may be the best option for you. You get a fast and convenient process, free towing and a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt. It really pays to donate! You can use your tax deduction toward your new Utah friendly vehicle!
Utah Car Donation In Three Easy Steps
- First, call us at 1-855-278-9474 or fill out an online donation form. Our representatives are available to help you through the steps.
- Then, we will call you within 24 hours of the next business day to set up your free vehicle pick up and tow.
- Finally, we will mail you your tax-deductible receipt. Any donations we receive by 11:59 p.m. on December 31 will count for this year.
There has never been a better time to benefit local Salt Lake City kids! Donate to Wheels For Wishes today.