Provo is known for its gorgeous mountain views, beautiful historic town and provides easy access to national parks where you can go hiking, rafting, and fishing. Have you started to love outdoor activities, but you are learning that your vehicle just isn’t big enough to carry everything you need? You can help a child, the environment and yourself by getting a new vehicle and donating your old on to Wheels For Wishes Utah. When you donate your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes, the proceeds from your vehicle donation goes to Make-A-Wish Utah.
Why Wheels For Wishes
When you donate your car, boat, motorcycle, SUV or even RV to Wheels For Wishes, you will receive free towing from anywhere in Utah even Provo. We make car donation easy! We give you the option to either call us to make the donation or you can fill out our online donation form. Don’t let that unused vehicle sit around anymore, donate it to Wheels For Wishes and enjoy all of the benefits that come with your vehicle donation:
- You will receive the best possible tax deduction. Wheels For Wishes a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which means your donation is 100 percent tax-deductible.
- We have vehicle donation representatives standing by to help you will all your vehicle donation needs.
- It is a fast and easy way to get rid of your vehicle. We take almost any vehicle running or not.
- We offer free towing from all over Utah including Salt Lake City, West Valley City, and West Jordan.
- Best of all the proceeds from your vehicle donation helps Make-A-Wish Utah. The proceeds from your car donation helps Make-A-Wish Utah grant wishes for local children battling life-threating illnesses.
How To Donate Your Vehicle In Provo
Car donation is a stress-free and beneficial way to get rid of an unused vehicle. We have car donation representatives standing by to help you with all of the vehicle donation process and answer any question that you might have. You can help a child of Make-A-Wish with these easy steps:
- Fill out our online donation form or call us at 1-855-278-9474.
- Next, you will receive a call to schedule your vehicle pick up from a location that works best for you.
- Before the tow truck arrives, please take out all personal items from your vehicle.
- Lastly, once your vehicle is towed away you will receive you a tax-deductible receipt by mail within a few weeks. If you have any question don’t hesitate to call!
What are you waiting for? Donate your vehicle today and help a child’s wish in Provo come true!