Sandy Springs Car Donation Helps Make-A-Wish Georgia
Donate a car in Sandy Springs, Georgia to help Make-A-Wish kids get their wishes granted. Your old vehicle donation can provide a priceless wish experience for a child dealing with critical illness. You help Make-A-Wish Georgia and you get free towing plus a nice tax deduction when you donate.
Our charity car donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Sandy Springs area and all over Georgia, including Atlanta, Dalton, Rome, Cartersville, Marietta, Douglasville, Newnan, Lagrange, Thomaston, and more.
Free Towing In Sandy Springs, GA
- Jet Skis
- And whatever else you may have!
Car donation is the best way to go because it saves you time and money! Plus, it helps put a smile on the face of a local child in Sandy Springs. Why waste time and money listing your car, showing it over and over again, and haggling for a sales price? Wheels For Wishes takes care of everything for you!
Get The Most Good For Your Car Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Georgia including Savannah.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity car donations. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization so you'll get a tax receipt sent to you after your donation is complete.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Sandy Springs child.
Free Towing From Any City In Georgia
- South Fulton
- Sandy Springs
- Johns Creek
- We’ll come to you anywhere in the State of Georgia!
Join The Team, And Help Make A Wish Come True In Sandy Springs
There are plenty of family activities to be found in Sandy Springs, Georgia. There are also children with critical illnesses who also may wish to enjoy a fun-filled day away from it all. This is where Wheels For Wishes comes in. Car donation to Wheels For Wishes benefit Make-A-Wish Georgia, which grants wishes to children diagnosed with critical illnesses.
Many of these wishes involve the same Sandy Springs activities that your family appreciates. So as you visit these top children's activities in Sandy Springs, please consider whether you can donate a vehicle to charity so other children can enjoy the same experience. Somewhere, someone is counting on your auto donation to make a difference in his or her young life.
How Do I Donate a car in Sandy Springs, Georgia?
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at our phone number 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donations representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! Our tow company partners will pick up any vehicle, anywhere in Georgia, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car to get a great tax deduction. Your tax deduction will depend on the fair market value of your car and the selling price of the vehicle at auction. Find out more info on our about page!
Donate a car in Sandy Springs to help Make-A-Wish kids get their wishes granted today!