You can help grant the wish of a child in Augusta with a critical illness, and all you need to do is donate your car. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Georgia, and helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Augusta area and all over Georgia, including Martinez, Grovetown, Wrens, Waynesboro, Louisville, Sandersville, Sparta, Warrenton, and more. Car donations are easy and only take a few minutes with Wheels For Wishes, so give us a call and we’ll handle the rest.
We enjoy creating smiles and unforgettable memories for young children and their families. Our charity car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and you won’t have to stress for even a minute. We’ll do all the work for you, and we make donating a car easy!
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Georgia including Athens.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help an Augusta child.
Augusta’s Riverwalk provides a scenic walkway bending and twisting alongside the Savannah River. With ample festival and picnic space, the Riverwalk is a great place to sit on a blanket or toss the football and enjoy a gorgeous summer day. The Riverwalk also includes countless bike trails and canoe or kayaking destinations for the family to enjoy. Another kid-friendly nature walk is the Phinizy Swamp Nature Park, which includes nine trails wandering throughout the 1,100-acre park. Children enjoy watching wildlife in its own natural habitat. Children could spend hours creating new trails and learning about new animals in the park, from the majestic blue heron and red-shouldered hawk to the playful otter.
Also on the Savannah River children can enjoy an Augusta Canal Boat Tour in the Augusta Canal where rich traditions began in 1845. These tours include a one-hour canal heritage tour wrapping around the Savannah River along the lush Georgia landscape or a three-hour sunset cruise, which is a more scenic cruise that flows into the Savannah Rapids Park. Each tour ultimately ends near the Riverwalk.
The National Science Center is just a short drive from Augusta and features numerous hands-on exhibits children enjoy. Here they will be able to expand their knowledge on hydropower while building their own rockets or become their own superhero by creating a bionic hand. The National Science Center is a place where a child’s imagination can run free.
Augusta’s own amusement park, Adventure’s Crossing, features a 6,100 square foot Laser Tag arena, an indoor arcade, go-karts, batting cages, mini golf and midway rides. Adventure’s Crossing is also available for private parties. Children come to race go-karts on the three available tracks, take a swing in one of the seven batting cages and master the two mini-golf courses. Then to cool off, they can head inside to the multi-level laser tag arena to battle with their family and friends while hiding behind obstacles and dodging laser lights.
Wheels For Wishes accepts all vehicle donations – running or not. Donating your car will help a child’s wish come true. Wheels For Wishes will make the process easy, set up an appointment to retrieve your car quickly from your home or office and provide a 100% tax deductible receipt for next year’s taxes.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Augusta Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-871-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Georgia, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.