Making Albuquerque Kids' Wishes Come True Is As Easy As Donating A Car
Do you want the opportunity to play fairy godparent for the day? Now’s your chance to make wishes come true! Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® New Mexico. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Albuquerque area and all over New Mexico, including Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Socorro, Gallup, Las Cruces, Tucumcari, and more. Car donation is incredibly generous. Your old vehicle can turn into a magical wish for a child! Plus, you’ll benefit from donating your car and it will save you time and money since you won’t have to try to sell or trade in the car.
Car donation is the way to go if you’re looking to get rid of an old car in the easiest way possible, which helping children at the same time. We’ll take care of everything for you. Of course, the best benefit we can provide is that you will be helping a child right here in your very own community. What could be better than that?
Sunny weather year-round makes Albuquerque a wish come true for kids who love outdoor adventures. From art museums to zoos, fun activities beckon for families who enjoy time outside. Donating a car to charity is one way you can help children with critical illnesses experience some of these fun outdoor activities in Albuquerque. A feel-good way to get your old auto out of the driveway is to donate your car to Wheels For Wishes. Make a local child's wish come true while also enjoying a nice tax break.
Get The Best Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in New Mexico including Santa Fe.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help an Albuquerque child.
New Mexico is internationally known as a mecca for artists, and many wish kids would like to count themselves among them. Sculpture gardens are the kind of galleries in which it's OK for kids to run around as they follow their curiosity from one large work of art to another. They can take a self-guided tour or enjoy one led by docents.
Whimsical is a good word to describe kids who wish to visit the Fantasy Garden for children, a 52-acre botanical park. A huge, but friendly, dragon sculpture welcomes visitors into a giant's castle where kids can ride ants, walk through a carrot and enter a playhouse shaped like a pumpkin. Much of the garden is oversized, allowing children to feel right at home in and amongst the play features.
Kids who love history and natural beauty don;t have to go far from Albuquerque's city center. Petroglyph National Monument is a 7,236-acre park offers hikes through two canyons. You can view some of the monument's 20,000 petroglyphs, stone carvings from 400 to 700 years old that tell about the lives of Ancient Pueblo Indians and Spanish explorers.
Maybe a day on the water is a wish come true. Rio Grande Nature Center State Park located in a cottonwood forest, also on the west side of town, is an idyllic walk along the meandering Rio Grande River. The 270-acre park includes a nature center with a river observation room from where kids can get an up-close look at turtles lazing on rocks in the sun as well as waterfowl and other wildlife.
Make a local child feel sky high
At the Sandia Peak Tramway it's unlikely a wish kid will forget a bird's eye view of Albuquerque as they travel 2.7 miles up to the top of Sandia Peak. Riding in an observation car gliding on one of the world's longest aerial tramway cables can make for a thrilling experience. The tram is located east of the city in the Cibola National Forest.
Maybe the wish is to visit the ever popular Albuquerque City Zoo where more than 200 species live. The zoo is home to all kinds of amazing creatures including apes, elephants, seals and sea lions, polar bears, Mexican gray wolves and a collection of amphibians and reptiles. Don't forget to the adorable zoo babies, which are famous for giving children long lasting smiles.
In Just Three Easy Steps, You Can Make Wishes Come True For Kids In New Mexico
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in New Mexico, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.