Your donation helps children in your local community.
We'll help you get the maximum possible tax deduction.
Don't waste time or money trying to sell your vehicle.
Accepting most vehicles regardless of condition.

A valid title is required to accept your Georgia car donation. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. If your situation is unique, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process. If you don’t have a title and can’t get a duplicate from the state, then Wheels For Wishes will not be able to take the vehicle donation. If you do have the title, sign on the back at the bottom of the section labeled “NOTICE TO BUYER.”

How to fill out your Georgia title when donating a vehicle.

Click here to go back to our Title FAQ. Please feel free to call us at 1-855-492-9474 for questions. We can assist in providing you with your state required title documents.