Donate A Vehicle In Nebraska To Help Fund Wishes For Make-A-Wish
If you need to get rid of a car, donating it can do more good than you thought possible when you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish Nebraska!
Free Towing Anywhere In Nebraska
We offer free towing of almost any vehicle, running or not, from any location in Nebraska:
- Grand Island
- North Platte
- La Vista
- Kearney or elsewhere in Nebraska
Nebraska Car Donation Benefits You As Well
Wheels For Wishes is here to help you too! We’re here to give you:
- Free towing from anywhere in Nebraska.
- A great tax deduction through our registered 501(c)(3) charity program.
- All of the paperwork taken care of.
- The guarantee that your car donation will benefit Nebraska children facing critical illnesses by helping them to live their wish experience through Make-A-Wish.
We Tow For Free Even If Your Vehicle Doesn’t Run
- And more!
With professional service throughout the entire vehicle donation process, we make it easy to donate a car in Nebraska. We accept nearly all cars running or not. Whether you have a car, boat, RV or motorcycle, you can donate it today to benefit your local Make-A-Wish Nebraska.
How You Can Make A Difference For Make-A-Wish Nebraska
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated over $84 million to local Make-A-Wish chapters all over the U.S. As an IRS-certified nonprofit 501(c)(3) car donation organization, Wheels For Wishes is a great worthy charity for those looking to benefit local Nebraska children with a vehicle donation. Plus, donors themselves get the great perks of free towing, free pick up, a hassle-free process and a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt to use on your 1098-c come tax season.
Click Or Call For A Hassle-Free Nebraska Car Donation
When you make the decision to help make dreams come true for local Nebraska children with your car donation, the Wheels For Wishes process is fast and easy!
- First, call 1-855-278-9474 or fill out an online donation form.
- Then, we will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange your free pick up!
- Finally, we will mail you your tax-deductible receipt for you to use on your 1098-c on your taxes. All the donations you make by New Year’s Eve will count for this year!