Making wishes come true is a lot easier than you might think. All it takes is a car to donate and a phone call to let us know that you’re ready to make wishes come true. We’ll take care of the rest. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® South Dakota. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Rapid City area and all over South Dakota, including Spearfish, Sturgis, Custer, Pierre, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and it benefits a Make-A-Wish “Wish Kid” at the same time. We’ll make donating a car so easy for you, and you’ll always feel great about helping a child in your very own community.
If you are thinking about donating a car, Wheels For Wishes is a great way to remove the vehicle sitting in your driveway – all while helping a local child with a critical illness. Local kids can have a blast in Rapid City touring one of America’s most iconic landmarks, uncovering some of the giant beasts who once called Rapid City home, and exploring the fascinating creatures at Reptile Gardens. The possibilities are endless.
It Doesn’t Get Any Easier Than This. Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in South Dakota including Sioux Falls.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The warm feeling that of knowing that your vehicle will help a Rapid City child.
Just a short drive from downtown Rapid City is Mount Rushmore National Memorial. Above the treetops in the Black Hills and carved into the granite mountainside are four of the United States’ most beloved presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. The project cost $1 million and took 14 years to complete. Kids gaze into the picturesque landscape and wonder how they could have created such a breathtaking image etched into the mountainside. Inside the “Sculptor’s Studio,” kids can see the carving tools used to create the masterpiece, and can also watch a simulated dynamite blast.
The nearby Mammoth Site is home to some of the most sought-after fossils in the country. Built directly on a site where many Colombian and Woolly mammoths were once trapped, The Mammoth Site is a unique place where children can learn about extinct animals and hold onto the bones of these creatures. To date, more than 55 mammoths have been identified there, as well as bears, camels, llamas, and wolves. The “Ice Age” exhibit is home to a full-size mammoth model and a walk-in bone hut children can explore.
Help A Rapid City Child Have The Experience Of A Lifetime
Rapid City’s Reptile Gardens is home to the largest collection of snakes in the world. Kids love exploring the exotic creatures in the gardens and can watch the animals as they work with trainers and put on a show. Children are dazzled by the bird show as king vultures, owls, falcons, and a bald eagle duck and dive around the arena showing off their wingspans. Youngsters are captivated by the gator show as trainers feed dozens of alligators and crocodiles, kids can even get close enough to touch the gator’s unique skin. The one gator not featured in the show resides in the basement of the SkyDome and kids love laying their eyes on Maniac, the giant saltwater crocodile. Saltwater crocodiles are the biggest in the world and any youngster’s dream would be fulfilled after marveling at the 15-foot 8-inch long croc. The SkyDome is also home to an 8-foot, 150-pound Komodo dragon that kids enjoy watching as he basks in the sun.
Donating a car is an easy and rewarding experience with Wheels For Wishes. Schedule an appointment for the team at Wheels For Wishes to pick up your car – in any condition or location. You will receive a full tax-deductible receipt for next year’s taxes.
Wheels Turn To Wishes In Just Three Easy Steps
Donating a car is easy and only takes a moment of your time. Give us a call or visit us online.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-458-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in South Dakota, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.