Do you want to help kids in your very own community? Do you want to do something that is going to make you feel good for years to come? If you are, then we have the perfect solution for you, and all you need to do is donate an old car that you no longer need. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Gulf Coast. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the New Orleans, LA area and all over Louisiana, such as Kenner, Laplace, Marrero, Houma, Morgan City, and more.
Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle and benefits you and a local child. You will get rid of your old car in a smart and easy way, while also granting the wish of a child in New Orleans. Car donation is truly the way to go, and you can leave all the work up to us!
Benefits Of Donating A Car In New Orleans
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Louisiana including Shreveport and Baton Rouge.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a New Orleans child.
What do you do when your car has outlived its usefulness? Some people sell old, broken-down cars for parts, while others take them to a junkyard. But there’s another alternative – one that can help make wishes come true for sick children.
You can donate your car and have it directly benefit the Make-A-Wish® Gulf Coast. That is exactly what Wheels For Wishes does every day; we accept car donations and support the reputable and well-known Make-A-Wish Foundation in the New Orleans area. We take the work out of selling a car by providing free and fast pick-up services, handling all paperwork and providing you with a receipt for your car donation tax deduction. At Wheels For Wishes, each car donation is a wonderful gift.
Something So Simple Can Do So Much
It’s amazing to think that with one simple vehicle donation, you can make a child’s wish come true. In fact, at your next visit to the Louisiana Children’s Museum, take a look around and notice children who may be fulfilling their wishes. You can make a difference and give back to children who live in New Orleans, children who have families just like yours.
Making a car donation with Wheels For Wishes is very simple. You start by filling out an online donation form or calling the toll-free number. Then schedule a pick-up or towing for your vehicle and receive a tax-deductible receipt. There’s no need to deal with trying to sell your car for parts or spend money advertising it. And although the reward of having a car donation tax deduction is satisfying, there is nothing better than knowing that you’re helping kids with critical illnesses. It’s a wonderful feeling to know that with a simple auto donation, you can put a smile on a child’s face and fulfill wishes.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Car In New Orleans
Give us a call and make wishes come true. It really is that easy.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or by filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Louisiana, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 11:59 p.m. Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.