Donate A Car In Parkersburg, WV To Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids
Donate Your Vehicle In Parkersburg; Benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania & West Virginia
If you knew that making a wish come true was as easy as donating your car, would you do it? If you said yes, then you’re in luck, because it is that simple to help make a wish come true! Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia and turns unwanted cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and in most cases, even boats into funding for children's wishes. When you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, you are helping a child receive the magic of a wish, which is what they need to feel strength and joy once again. Sometimes, it’s just what they need to change their lives forever.
For your generosity, we make the donation experience as easy as can be. We do all the work for you so you don’t have to deal with any of the hassles that go along with selling your car. We’ll take care of it, and in turn, a child will experience the magic of being a kid. You can just sit back and be proud of what you’ve done. Plus, you’ll get the maximum tax deduction for your donation. Why wouldn’t you donate your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes? It doesn’t get any better than this!
Parkersburg Vehicle Donations Have Helped Provide Over $92 Million In Make-A-Wish Funding
We are committed to helping Make-A-Wish help kids all over West Virginia. Kids in Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, and more, will benefit from your car donation. Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia. We want the wishes of children to be granted, whether they involve traveling to the other side of the country, or hopping in the car for a five-minute drive.
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has helped Make-A-Wish grant over 11,682 wishes and we're not stopping there! Your car donations help us give every child that deals with critical illness a wish come true.
What You Get Back For A Parkersburg Car Donation
- A great way to put your unwanted car to good use, without having to sell it.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity car donation. Unlike many other vehicle donation services, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We make sure you get the most out of your donation.
- Pick-up and tow of your vehicle, whether it’s running or not. We’ll pick it up anywhere in West Virginia, including Morgantown and Charleston, or in any city in 57 counties of Pennsylvania, like Pittsburgh.
- The knowledge that you are helping a deserving child, which is the best perk of them all.
How To Donate A Vehicle In Parkersburg; Three Easy Steps
Make one simple call and you can make a huge wish come true!
- Call us at 1-855-278-9474 or simply fill out our vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are happy to help you anytime you need it, day or night.
- We will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your vehicle pick up! At no cost to you, we tow all vehicles, anywhere in West Virginia.
- We will mail out your tax-deductible receipt that you can save and deduct from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there is really no better time to donate.