Donate Your Car In Charleston To Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids In West Virginia
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish West Virginia. We take cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and in most cases, even boats. The proceeds from these donations help grant wishes for kids all throughout West Virginia. With a car donation in West Virginia, you can help make that happen.
Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. We take all different makes and models of vehicles, whether they're running or not, and we’ll put your unwanted car to better use.
Since 1983, Make-A-Wish West Virginia has been making wishes come true for kids in St. Albans, Vienna, Wheeling, Morgantown and more. Your donated vehicle will help a local child so you can feel good about helping a child in your own state of West Virginia. Plus, we can assure you that our approach is simple and worry-free. Our professional service makes donating a car as easy as possible, so you can leave all the work up to us.
What You Receive For Your Charleston Car Donation
There are so many benefits to donating your car. A few of these include:
- We provide free towing of your vehicle whether it runs or not. We’ll pick it up anywhere in West Virginia, including Huntington.
- You’ll receive the greatest possible tax deduction for your car donation. Unlike many other vehicle donation services, Wheels For Wishes is registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Car donation is an ideal alternative to selling or trading in your car.
- You will have the warm feeling of knowing your vehicle donation will help kids right here in West Virginia.
Over 13,218 Have Been Provided From Charleston Car Donations
Even if you think your car isn’t worth a dime, it will help wishes come true when you donate it to Wheels For Wishes. We are committed to making the most of every donation, and your unwanted car can help bring a smile to a child’s face once again.
Since your donation will stay in West Virginia and benefit Make-A-Wish West Virginia, you might even end up helping a child you already know. It could be that child you see playing fetch with his dog during your drive home, or maybe even the little girl you saw playing soccer in the park. Maybe you’ll be helping a child that attends your church, or is in your son’s class at school. Wherever the child is, we can guarantee that you’ll be making them smile, and you will feel great knowing that.
Whatever a child decides to do, it will be a memory to last a lifetime. You can feel great knowing that you contributed just by donating your car to Wheels For Wishes.
How To Donate A Car In Charleston, West Virginia
Granting wishes is as easy as making a phone call or filling out an online form. We'll handle all the rest. Wheels For Wishes makes car donation as easy as possible so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Just give us a call and say the magic words so the wish-making process can begin!
- Call us at 1-855-278-9474 or simply fill out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are happy to help you at any time.
- Within 24 hours of the next business day, we will contact you to schedule your free vehicle pick-up! We will come pick up your car at a time that works for you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this in order to claim a deduction on your taxes in the spring. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. local time on Dec. 31 count for that same tax year.
With something as simple as donating a car, you can help Make-A-Wish West Virginia grant more wishes for local kids!