If you knew that making a wish come true was as easy as donating your car, would you do it? If you said yes, then you’re in luck, because it is that simple to make a wish come true! We can make it happen. Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia and turns unwanted cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and in most cases, even boats in to wishes for children in Huntington and all over West Virginia. Since 1983, Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia has made more than 15,000 wishes come true for children all over West Virginia and Pennsylvania, and we work to make sure that every “Wish Kid” has their wish granted. When you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, you are helping a child receive the magic of a wish, which is what they need to feel strength and joy once again. Sometimes, it’s just what they need to change their lives forever.
For your generosity, we make the donation experience as easy as can be. We do all the work for you so you don’t have to deal with any of the hassles that go along with selling your car. We’ll take care of it, and in turn, a child will experience the magic of being a kid. You can just sit back and be proud of what you’ve done. Plus, you’ll get the maximum tax deduction for your donation. Why wouldn’t you donate your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes? It doesn’t get any better than this!
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- A great way to put your unwanted car to good use, without having to sell it.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity car donation. Unlike many other vehicle donation services, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. We make sure you get the most out of your donation.
- Pick-up and tow of your vehicle, whether it’s running or not. We’ll pick it up anywhere in West Virginia, including Charleston, or in any city in 57 counties of Pennsylvania, like Scranton.
- The knowledge that you are helping a deserving child, which is the best perk of them all.
You’re Helping Huntington Kids
We are committed to helping kids all over West Virginia. Kids in Parkersburg, Clarksburg, Morgantown, South Charleston, St. Albans, and more, will benefit from your car donation. Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia. We want the wishes of children to be granted, whether they involve traveling to the other side of the country, or hopping in the car for a five minute drive. Our “Wish Kids” usually don’t get the chance to enjoy all that Huntington has to offer, so they tend to long for the things that we end up taking for granted.
Huntington has so much to offer, and kids of all ages will surely find something they enjoy. Children might want to hike the Paul Ambrose Trail for Health, or spend a day at Camden Park, one of the world’s oldest amusement parks. Maybe a child might want to experience a football game at Marshall University or take in the Museum of Radio and Technology. Whatever it is that a child chooses, we know it will change their life forever.
Three Easy Steps to Donate a Vehicle to Benefit West Virginia Kids
Make one simple call and you can make a huge wish come true!
- Call us at 1-855-675-9474 or simply fill out our vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are happy to help you any time you need it, day or night.
- We will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your vehicle pick up! At no cost to you, we tow all vehicles, anywhere in West Virginia.
- We will mail out your tax deductible receipt that you can save and deduct from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on December 31 count for that tax year, so there is really no better time to donate.
The magic wand is in your hand and you have the power to make a wish come true!