With your help, a child in Indianapolis will be smiling from ear to ear for years to come. You can do this just by donating the car that sits in your driveway and rarely if ever, gets used. Plus, Wheels For Wishes will take care of every detail for you. You don’t have to do a thing! Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Indianapolis, IN area and all over Indiana, including Bloomington, Greenwood, Kokomo, Fort Wayne, Anderson, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. We take care of all the work for you, and we make sure that you benefit from your donation with a great tax deduction. Donating your car to Wheels For Wishes is the way to go!
It Doesn’t Get Better Than This! Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers You The Most For Your Donation.
- Get free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Indiana, including Evansville.
- Receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Donating a car is simple and hassle-free! Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- You will feel great about helping an Indianapolis child.
Do you have a car that you’re not using? Together, with Wheels For Wishes, you can make a difference in the life of a child with a critical illness. Wheels For Wishes accepts cars in all conditions and supports the Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana. This partnership has proved beneficial since many people don’t want to spend the time, money and effort trying to advertise and sell their vehicles, especially if they’re not in working condition.
By donating a car to charity, you’ll be fulfilling the wishes of kids with critical illnesses in the city of Indianapolis. Just think of all the wonderful, kid-friendly activities that take place in the city. The Indianapolis Zoo has an aquarium and botanical garden that is interesting for kids of all ages. For kids who prefer artwork, the Indianapolis Museum of Art is a wonderful place to look at the historic artwork and visit the Lilly House and flower gardens.
So Much For Indianapolis Kids To Do, And Your Car Can Help
When you donate your car, you’re giving kids the chance to take part in other fun activities such as the Greatimes Family Fun Park that features 22,000 feet of indoor fun. Even children with physical limitations will find this park to be exciting with its climate-controlled facility and a wide range of activities. Ben and Ari’s Fun Center is another child-friendly hot spot that has mini-pin bowling and golf courses. And for those kids who love water, you can’t pick a better place than Splash Island Family Water Park that has the unique lily pad hop, twisting water slides and a lazy river.
Indianapolis is a family-friendly city that has an endless number of activities for the younger set to enjoy. Having a wish fulfilled serves as a gleam of hope in the life of a child, and you can make a wish happen.
Fortunately, making a car donation with Wheels For Wishes is as simple as one-two-three. To donate your car, call the toll-free number or fill out the online form and a pick-up will be scheduled. It doesn’t matter what condition your vehicle is in, it can be towed and you’ll be left with a tax-deductible receipt. Many people actually save money by not having to pay for advertising or take off work to meet with people interested in the car. And since the car donation is deductible, you’ll get a car donation tax form to file with your tax returns.
Of course, the greatest reward is that you’re giving back to children in the local Indianapolis area. You don’t have to imagine how happy they will be; you can see it for yourself. Next time you’re sitting at a local park having a picnic lunch, take a look around the park and notice the children having fun.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Indianapolis Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-891-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Indiana, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.