Donate A Car In Evansville, IN To Help Make-A-Wish Indiana
Donate Your Car To Charity In Evansville; Benefiting Make-A-Wish Kids
Did you know that you can make a difference in a critically ill child's life just by donating your old car? A car donation to Wheels For Wishes benefits the wish kids of Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana. You can donate cars, motorcycles, trucks, RVs, SUVs, and even boats into a life changing wish experience for children in Evansville and all across Indiana. Vehicle donation is a great way to get rid of your car vs. selling or junking your car. We even take care of all of the hard work for you!
You Get Great Benefits For Your Evansville, IN Car Donation
- FREE towing for all vehicles, in working condition or not, anywhere in Indiana, including Fort Wayne.
- Your charity vehicle donation is 100% tax deductible! Unlike a lot of other vehicle donation programs, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional car donation program makes the vehicle donation process easy and efficient.
- Your car donation will help children get their Make-A-Wish wishes granted!
Your car donation will be a breeze when you choose Wheels For Wishes. If you don't think your vehicle is that valuable, think again! Your car provides wishes for the children that need it most even if your car doesn't work.
We've been working since 2010 to bring a brighter future to children that have critical illnesses. Since that time we have donated over 11,682 wishes! With a wish, a child can finally take that well deserved break from routine medical treatment and get back to doing what is important in life, being a kid! Considered the cultural capital of Southern Indiana, Evansville has no shortage of things for a child to take part in. Maybe they’ll want to see a show The Centre auditorium or an outdoor performance at the Mesker Amphitheater. The University of Evansville not only boasts a great basketball team that a child may want to cheer on, but one of the country’s most prestigious collegiate theater program.
Get Rid Of That Old Car Help Wishes Come True For Evansville Kids
Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana helps kids all over the great state of Indiana. Your car donation helps kids from South Bend, Crown Point, Warsaw, Rochester, and more. Your donation makes the difference in the life of a child in Indiana, whether your car is brand new or a rust bucket. Our services are widely accessible AND you get to donate a car to benefit kids in your area!
Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana. You can join Wheels For Wishes in helping to grant the wishes of more than 11,682 children. You have the power to change lives with your old car! Start your donation today to transform lives and feel good about what you are doing to make the world a better place!
How To Donate A Car In Evansville, IN
Start your easy and hassle-free donation online or by phone! Our car donation program is extremely easy, our representatives are helpful and friendly, and everything is free!
- You can start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced donation representatives are always available to help with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange to pick up! We will tow your vehicle anywhere in Indiana at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this for your tax deduction at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year!
When you donate a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes, you can feel great about your donation. You know that your used vehicle will stay right here in Indiana and that the proceeds will benefit local kids. Donating a car to Wheels For Wishes is truly the greatest way to give back to your community, and it’s something you will always feel great about doing!