It’s easy to grant wishes for a Chesapeake kid. Make-A-Wish® Greater Virginia granted their first wish back in 1987 and has granted over 4,000 wishes for kids in Greater Virginia since! You can help to make this number grow even bigger and all you need is an old car to donate. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Virginia. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Chesapeake area and all over the Greater Virginia, including Suffolk, Portsmouth, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, but the best part is that it helps a local child’s wishes come true.
Can you think of anything better than providing a fast, hassle-free way to get rid of an old car, while benefiting a deserving child at the same time? Not only does Wheels For Wishes save you time and money that you would otherwise spend on trying to sell or trade in an old car, but you are also granting the wish of a local child at the same time. You are putting your old vehicle to great use while getting rid of it in the easiest way possible.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not. We will pick up your vehicle anywhere in Greater Virginia, including Virginia Beach.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Professional service that makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Chesapeake child.
Grant A Wish For A Chesapeake Child
It’s easy to grant wishes for Chesapeake kids, and all it takes is a simple car donation to Wheels For Wishes. Chesapeake has so much to offer, whether a child is looking to spend a day at a museum, the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, or one of its many parks. Chesapeake is filled with fun, beautiful wetlands and nature, and loads of history.
A Wish Kid would love a day of building sandcastles and watching the waves crash into the shore at the Virginia Beach Waterfront, just a 15 minute drive away. Chesapeake is also home to 111,000 acres of forested wetlands, so the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge would be a big hit for a child looking for a wild adventure. If amusement parks are a better fit, Busch Gardens Williamsburg will provide a child with everything wild they could ever imagine!
Perhaps a Wish Kid loves history and science and would enjoy a day at the Virginia Space Center or the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Chesapeake has something for everyone to enjoy, and your old vehicle can provide a local child with an opportunity to have their wildest wishes granted. You can be responsible for bringing hope, strength, and joy back into the life of a local child.
Three Easy Steps To Grant Wishes For Chesapeake Kids
Whether donating online or by phone, we make it easy to donate an old car.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-442-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Chesapeake, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.